• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    Is a tall woman a woman?
    Is an Italian woman a woman?
    Is a young woman a woman?

If those qualifiers don't change the fact that the person is a woman, why would "trans?"
    So why refer to anyone by a gender-based noun? Ethnicity/age clearly isn't at all pertinent this discussion. Keep your eyes on the actual issue.

You make zero sense. You're just a sycophant here. You hide behind the louder bullies and add nothing of substance.

No offense intended!

Comment

So, again: how, exactly, does allowing transgender women to use the ladies room cause heterosexual men to act *worse*? If they are such scum, what has kept them out of the ladies room for the last 150 years? Allowing trans women in does not change a single thing about what behavior is acceptable for heterosexual men.
      Good God, just noticed this...

OK, for the 1,000,000th time, the law has kept trans-imposters out of the little girls' room for 150 years... Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

Comment

• You don't get to decide if something you said hurt me or not.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          What's funny is Fish actually made the argument in favor of trans people using whichever bathroom they want trying to argue against it. People aren't going to change their behavior regardless of what the law says. Teenage boys will not identify as female to see some boobs, the internet exists. The only people who will put on a wig or a dress to try to see a female doing their business are people who were going to do that anyway, regardless of the law.

And yes, Jeb, I see no problem with gender neutral bathrooms. Put actual doors on stalls so nobody can peek in and who cares who is in the stall next to you?
          There you go. And maybe some acoustic tiles..?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

OK, for the 1,000,000th time, the law has kept trans-imposters out of the little girls' room for 150 years...
            And the law will continue to do so. How hard is it for you to understand that?

Comment

So why refer to anyone by a gender-based noun? Ethnicity/age clearly isn't at all pertinent this discussion. Keep your eyes on the actual issue.

You make zero sense. You're just a sycophant here. You hide behind the louder bullies and add nothing of substance.

No offense intended!

You questioned whether trans women were women. The only intent of that particular post was to hold up a mirror to show you how ridiculous you sound asking that question.

Judging by your emotional, ad hom reaction, I’m pretty certain that I hit the mark exactly.

Still, I do pride myself on being open to criticism and suggestions, so I shall redouble my efforts to be a louder bully in the future.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

OK, for the 1,000,000th time, the law has kept trans-imposters out of the little girls' room for 150 years... Why is this so hard for you to grasp?
                And for the 1,000,001st time, not one word of the section of laws that keep creepy heterosexual men out of the ladies room is changing. Police and prosecutors have exactly the same tools for going after those criminals as they did before, as unofan pointed out. You’re ranting about a “change” that isn’t happening- a change that literally nobody is even proposing.

Comment

And for the 1,000,001st time, not one word of the section of laws that keep creepy heterosexual men out of the ladies room is changing. Police and prosecutors have exactly the same tools for going after those criminals as they did before, as unofan pointed out. You’re ranting about a “change” that isn’t happening- a change that literally nobody is even proposing.
                  Any and all major chain stores already allow for trans women to use their women's bathrooms. I think only Target has openly said as much at a corporate level, but other stores all have the same policies, when reporters went around asking questions. People are making a mountain out of less than a molehill - an anthill even, maybe even some dust found on the ground.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• ****, I work at Meijer, a major chain in the Midwest, and no one has said anything to me in 4 months.
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Haven't you been contending that "identity" is independent of anatomy?

If not, this whole thread is obviated.

Comment

Haven't you been contending that "identity" is independent of anatomy?

If not, this whole thread is obviated.
                        I’m not sure what you’re getting at, but yes, some trans women have *****es, not that it’s any of your, nor my, business. Your move.
                        Last edited by LynahFan; 02-21-2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• I'm just tired of this. Neither my or my community's existence is NOT up for debate, and the whole bathroom issue is a conservative boogeyman meant to scare people.

The laws he's advocating for are meant to intimidate us and get us killed. Of course bullies and bigots will never admit they are bullies and bigots.

Comment

• I can’t begin to fathom how terrifying and exhausting that would be, Amber. You have my sincerest sympathy. If you want me to just start ignoring him, please let me know.

Comment

• Fish is doing the equivalent of lawyering the Nuremburg Race Edicts. Deny him the oxygen, he's malevolent.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Fish is doing the equivalent of lawyering the Race Edicts. Deny him the oxygen, he's malevolent.
                                Not at all. I don't hate anyone, and I'm all about people living as they choose, within very broad limits. But there are natural facts to consider, too, which has been my point all along.

Comment

Working...
                                X