Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

I was somewhat opaque there, yes.

But if you truly believe that men of almost any age could be relied-upon to behave responsibly -given free rein- you're just not paying attention.

Men will follow their dicks into Hell, nevermind a free pass into the women's YMCA shower. To say otherwise as an experienced adult is utterly ridiculous.
    So, again: how, exactly, does allowing transgender women to use the ladies room cause heterosexual men to act *worse*? If they are such scum, what has kept them out of the ladies room for the last 150 years? Allowing trans women in does not change a single thing about what behavior is acceptable for heterosexual men.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
      So, again: how, exactly, does allowing transgender women to use the ladies room cause heterosexual men to act *worse*? If they are such scum, what has kept them out of the ladies room for the last 150 years? Allowing trans women in does not change a single thing about what behavior is acceptable for heterosexual men.
      Are we talking anatomy here, or "identification". I'm confused.

A "trans woman" with a ***** is still a woman?

Edit: USCHO considers using the "P" word to describe male genitalia to be worthy of censorship... And you wonder how we got tRump in the first place.
      Last edited by Fishman'81; 02-15-2021, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Are we talking anatomy here, or "identification". I'm confused.

Edit: USCHO considers using the "P" word to describe male genitalia to be worthy of censorship... And you wonder how we got tRump in the first place.
        Think of it like this:

Category: Women
        Sub-categories: Cis women, trans women

Cis women is anatomy and identity, trans is just identity.

Trans people have been around for a long time. If cis men were going to use it as an excuse to infiltrate women's restrooms and locker rooms for nefarious purposes, we would have done so already. Especially if we were as terrible as you are alleging.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Fishy should be getting me an Everything bagel with cream cheese and a large hazelnut coffee right about now.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Is a tall woman a woman?
            Is an Italian woman a woman?
            Is a young woman a woman?

If those qualifiers don't change the fact that the person is a woman, why would "trans?"

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• People getting hyper today over new UK hospital inclusive language. Breastfeeding is now chestfeeding, among other new terms, breast milk now “human milk”

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Re: Gender Studies I

I hear Guys and Dolls is great.
                And a guy without a doll -- well, if a guy does not have a doll, who would holler at him?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ask rather if a non-Italian woman is a woman?

Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Yeah, I'm sure USCHO censoring words that could cause them to be demonetized by Google Ad Sense is precisely the reason we got 4 years of the dumbest POTUS in American history. Right up there with "economic anxiety" and Hillary's emails. I'm sure it had nothing to do with concern trolling bigots blathering about bathroom use and "women with a wang" in bad faith.

Comment

Is a tall woman a woman?
                      Is a young woman a woman?

If those qualifiers don't change the fact that the person is a woman, why would "trans?"
                      Glad you picked Italian instead of Kazakh or Dakotan.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Fishy should be getting me an Everything bagel with cream cheese and a large hazelnut coffee right about now.
                        Hell, I'll throw-in extra napkins, too!

I hope that you understand that my comments in no way whatsoever constitute a personal attack on anyone, let alone you.

Comment

I have no problem with you, so I'm all in favor of laws that will get you severely beaten and or murdered.
                          ftfy
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I was somewhat opaque there, yes.

But if you truly believe that men of almost any age could be relied-upon to behave responsibly -given free rein- you're just not paying attention.

Men will follow their dicks into Hell, nevermind a free pass into the women's YMCA shower. To say otherwise as an experienced adult is utterly ridiculous.
                            Yes! Though I think the more pressing issue is that with all this demand, there is going to be a real shortage of dresses at the Good Will.
                            Especially the white ones with lilies on them.
                            And the ones of proper length. You know, long enough that a pair of big socks will fully hide your hairy legs, but not so long that it's a nuisance to hike it up for a wank to the sounds and smells of the woman in the next stall over dropping a load.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

ftfy
                              Nice job attributing somebody else's comment to me. I hear they're hiring at Parler...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post

Yes! Though I think the more pressing issue is that with all this demand, there is going to be a real shortage of dresses at the Good Will.
                                Especially the white ones with lilies on them.
                                And the ones of proper length. You know, long enough that a pair of big socks will fully hide your hairy legs, but not so long that it's a nuisance to hike it up for a wank to the sounds and smells of the woman in the next stall over dropping a load.
                                Nice snide comment. Hilarious.

But, if you think that human males will respect soft boundaries, you must be 14.

That much is completely obvious. (As in, you'd be OK with, say, a tRump-type having that leeway? Come on.)
                                Last edited by Fishman'81; 02-18-2021, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X