X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    "That's happened even here way up in Trumpie country"

If it really happened we'd expect it nowhere else.
    Exactly. People have trouble acknowledging what political doctrine it is that 98.5% of the self-hating, mentally corrupted abusers of children and women and other “others”, have in common. As if all the gender nonconforming folks are like, “I can’t wait to move out of the city and get myself up to Trumpy country where I’ll feel much safer.”
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• My absolute favorite part about all of this is that it isn’t trans women who are committing the crimes, but cis men posing as trans women.

Cis men are perverts, so trans women don’t get rights.

What next? Whites might lynch a black guy, so let’s keep separate black drinking fountains?
      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 02-07-2021, 09:25 AM.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• As a woman, the only time I’ve ever been scared in a bathroom (well other than that one time I had to pee in Newark train station) was last summer driving from Duluth to Mpls and at a rest stop, this old lady Trump humper wouldn’t wear a mask while inside.

Terrifying honestly

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Try a women's BR option when a man walks in wearing a dress/lipstick, sporting a 3-day stubble, and plays with his dick for half an hour under the guise of "shaking it off"... That's happened even here way up in Trumpie country.

I'm confident that you would call him out on that, but don't you agree that it might be an issue for the masses everywhere? I take my toddler grand-daughters into the Men's, but I sure as Hell don't let them go there unaccompanied.

My point is that you are beyond naive if you think that "cis" men are suddenly going to start to behave properly, as if some divine bolt of enlightenment just shot up their collective behinds.

Not going to happen, and it never will.
          Speak for yourself. I have no problem behaving properly.

And if men have been perverts for time immemorial without allowing others to use the bathroom of their choice, why is it an issue to let them use the bathroom of their choice? Based on your own logic, perverts will be perverts either way.
          Last edited by unofan; 02-07-2021, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Should we just eliminate bathroom assignments all together?

or if we are going to have them, make a third option for transgender folks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
              Should we just eliminate bathroom assignments all together?

or if we are going to have them, make a third option for transgender folks?
              Uhhh... in case you were unaware there are at least two types of transgender “folks” so that 3rd option may as well be labeled, “colored.”

Not sure why a trans woman would need a separate option anyway, since “woman” is right there in her title.

Nobody will ever convince me that the push to exclude trans people from the restroom of their choice is anything more complicated than cis people going, “ewwww - don’t want those icky people who are not like me in my bathroom.”
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• https://youtu.be/YZWIsu6rWBU
                This was the night I addressed City Council.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                  Uhhh... in case you were unaware there are at least two types of transgender “folks” so that 3rd option may as well be labeled, “colored.”

Not sure why a trans woman would need a separate option anyway, since “woman” is right there in her title.

Nobody will ever convince me that the push to exclude trans people from the restroom of their choice is anything more complicated than cis people going, “ewwww - don’t want those icky people who are not like me in my bathroom.”
                  Her “title” ? Say what?

Anyway, it sounds like you lean towards eliminating bathroom assignments then?

Comment

• What's funny is Fish actually made the argument in favor of trans people using whichever bathroom they want trying to argue against it. People aren't going to change their behavior regardless of what the law says. Teenage boys will not identify as female to see some boobs, the internet exists. The only people who will put on a wig or a dress to try to see a female doing their business are people who were going to do that anyway, regardless of the law.

And yes, Jeb, I see no problem with gender neutral bathrooms. Put actual doors on stalls so nobody can peek in and who cares who is in the stall next to you?
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      What's funny is Fish actually made the argument in favor of trans people using whichever bathroom they want trying to argue against it. People aren't going to change their behavior regardless of what the law says. Teenage boys will not identify as female to see some boobs, the internet exists. The only people who will put on a wig or a dress to try to see a female doing their business are people who were going to do that anyway, regardless of the law.

And yes, Jeb, I see no problem with gender neutral bathrooms. Put actual doors on stalls so nobody can peek in and who cares who is in the stall next to you?
                      I spend a lot of time in Quebec City. There is a gender neutral public restroom that I’ve used many times, as has my wife (and my mother before she passed away). It has 4 stalls with doors. It’s been there at least 20 years, probably longer. I don’t know of it ever being a problem.

speaking of stalls, maybe people would have less of an issue if we had European style stalls with floor to ceiling doors and no door gap.

Comment

• Concern trolls are concerned, per the usual.

Comment

• I think Hy-Vee soved their bathroom issues, at least in the stores built in MN. All of their bathrooms are single-occupant rooms, a series of ten or so rooms. All concerns are solved. Bathrooms are non-discriminatory, and they don't have to worry about conservatives getting bent out of shape worry about who their senators will fondle next.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

Her “title” ? Say what?
                            Fine. "'woman' is right there in her gender."

Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                            Anyway, it sounds like you lean towards eliminating bathroom assignments then?
                            "assignments?" Yes, I'm against the government going through the lists of US citizens, legal residents, visa holders, and visitors and assigning which bathroom each person is allowed to use.

Two can play at semantics.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Please do not quote the derp.

The derp is a mind-borne virus. You have chosen to engage with it without a mask. OK, not great, but your choice. But do not then pass it on. You are self-infected, but that makes you other-infecting.

We can all fight the derp by excluding it from our visual and cognitive experience. We can inoculate ourselves. We know the derp is not a sincere thought, but a malicious virus. Please join us in wiping the derp out by denying it this platform. Shunning is a mask; Ignore is a vaccine.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 02-08-2021, 10:38 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Funny enough, I find the people most concerned about pervs tend to be the ones who engaged in pervy behavior themselves as teenage boys. Now they think, "Dang, if only the law had allowed me to declare myself female and use the ladies' room, it would've been so easy!"

Comment

Working...
                                X