This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    It was a good run, but this about wraps it up for men.
    It wrapped up for you a long time ago.

And I get the sense from this board that you think I hate all cis men. I'm not a misandrist, but these are some things I can't stand:

-Loving me when I'm in a dress and heels, but not when I'm dressed for a hot and sweaty workout. I chased a creep off because he wanted me to wear heels and I was in wedges.
    -Thinking I should always be available for sex on demand. But when I want it, when I'm available, I either get semantics or ghosted.
    -Thinking I'm just some box you can check, that box being "banged a trans girl."
    -Then there are those who find out I'm trans, then run.

And you know, I don't have time or patience to sift through 260 profiles on dating apps to find out either who wants to have sex with me or who wants a long term relationship with me. And right now, it's just a whole lot easier to assume you're all creeps, and be done with it.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I’m not surprised. Women are the reason a man isn’t succeeding

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/y...=VICE_facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I’m not surprised. Women are the reason a man isn’t succeeding

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/y...=VICE_facebook
        You know what you did.

I wonder what the Pearson's r is of this attitude with educational attainment. I'm guessing -0.8.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You know what you did.

I wonder what the Pearson's r is of this attitude with educational attainment. I'm guessing -0.8.
          It's the UK, so the correlation of having these opinions to being a working class wanker from the North is undoubtedly pretty high.

Comment

• Sitting in a meeting about our new project management system and it shows an example of the design planning stage. My focus is drawn to the words "design for average height man 5'11" or 70% male height 5'8" or above", anger ensues. I work for a large corporation that mostly manufactures tools. So the example in this presentation was likely based on some tool design, and of course, women don't use tools, so we shouldn't worry about designing a product to be used by women.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Does she actually believe this, or is this where she tries to be Ann Coulter again and fails miserably?
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• As for JK Rowling: I am hurt that a part of my formative years turned out to be a vile and vicious transphobic *******. Everything I read prior to the transphobia revelations indicated she was this nice lady who loved everyone and Harry Potter reflected it.

However, the four functions of behavior are Self-Stimulating (playing with your hair, rocking back and forth), Escape (getting out of an unpleasant task), Attention-seeking, and Access to Tangibles (edible food, toys, etc). I really believe part of her transphobia is an attempt to stay relevant, to stay in the limelight... Harry Potter was so long ago and for someone like Rowling, if the spotlight isn't on her, she must do something to get it back. And so she's been vomiting bile all over twitter. If my community can turn her into "Joanne from Accounting," to turn her into some schlub... then I think we win.

Comment

• Right there with you on the disappointment; though I can't possibly begin to understand how much it hurts from your perspective. Especially since they were such important parts of your childhood. Such a shame that half a generation grew up with those books only to find out the author who created that amazing world of characters is really just a bigot.

I have hope she can learn and reform. But given the extreme nature of her views, that seems unlikely. :-\
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    As for JK Rowling: I am hurt that a part of my formative years turned out to be a vile and vicious transphobic *******.
                    She isn't vicious, she's just old. She's extremely hurtful but it's incompetence, not deliberate: she's a product of a bygone generation that simply cannot cope with trans people. Just as we aren't vicious just because we have our own generational blind spots. My god, the things people will say about us when we are her age (not too long for me).

Look at the Fundies and the Republicans: they are vicious. Rowling is just a clueless old TERF who missed the chapter where we accepted another set of people as equal human beings. She's not a villain, she's a Has Been.

MLK was a-scurred of Bayard Rustin. That didn't make him Satan, it made him a blind old black Christian.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 09-23-2020, 04:47 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It also helps to separate the work from the creator. I'm sure it's difficult, but it can be done...

Walt Disney wasn't a saint... Alan Moore is a damn pedophile.... Woody Allen has his issues...

The list goes on and on across many mediums of entertainment... You can still appreciate the art while wanting to apply a sack of door knobs to the creator...
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        Alan Moore is a **** pedophile
                        Hmm. This doesn't seem all that likely. I know he likes his little harem, but what makes him a pedophile? (I doubt because pedophile : 2000 :: communist : 1955 :: witch : 1650.)
                        Cornell University

Comment

Hmm. This doesn't seem all that likely. I know he likes his little harem, but what makes him a pedophile? (I doubt because pedophile : 2000 :: communist : 1955 :: witch : 1650.)
                          Isn't LOST GIRLS about his fantasies surrounding the three characters from their respective stories going into some pretty obvious sexual scenarios?
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Satan is the author of lies and deception

​​​​​​??????
                            hmmmmm

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Isn't LOST GIRLS about his fantasies surrounding the three characters from their respective stories going into some pretty obvious sexual scenarios?
                              If I write about witches that doesn't make me a witch.

Now add in that Moore loves to f-ck with people, and one of the best ways to f-ck with people is to go for the most sensitive spot -- the place where brains turn off and pitchforks come out.

If it was 1750 he'd be writing about transubstantiation. 1900 and it would be evolution. Now it's pedophilia. There is always something so terrifying to a culture that it forbids even satire, and a guy like Moore (or me) will exploit that for notoriety (and also to expose that human rationality has a think skin below which is the murderous, blind mob). Our kink isn't the content of the piece, it's to show you all that we are vicious animals and we have to be careful of ourselves.

I don't think he wants to bang 8-year olds.

Last edited by Kepler; 09-24-2020, 12:33 PM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• MT: Thought you might be interested.
                                https://twitter.com/badinfinity2/sta...866073088?s=21

Several of his replies said DM for a copy of the study.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X