Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being told my community can't do X or participate in Y because "predatory and opportunistic cis men might take advantage" is rich, because predatory and opportunistic cis men run everything and have their hands on all levels of government everywhere.

The system is designed to protect predatory and opportunistic men. It's a system that forces female lawmakers to resign for nude photos while promoting men who send unsolicited pictures of their Johnson. It's a system that calls my community rapists while letting actual rapists walk. It's a system that screams "NOT ALL MEN!" when those negatively impacted by the system press for reform and accountability. It's a system that that throws trite and meaningless platitudes to all women while electing those who ensure nothing will fundamentally change.

Smash white supremacy, smash the patriarchy, smash the cis-tem.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• From the prestigious Journal of No Duh.

(Also a nominee for Most Unfortunate Headline.)
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        From the prestigious Journal of No Duh.

(Also a nominee for Most Unfortunate Headline.)
        Signs your academic career is in trouble: you’re plagiarizing Chris Rock.

https://youtu.be/9mnWErHhPNc

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Being told my community can't do X or participate in Y because "predatory and opportunistic cis men might take advantage" is rich, because predatory and opportunistic cis men run everything and have their hands on all levels of government everywhere.

The system is designed to protect predatory and opportunistic men. It's a system that forces female lawmakers to resign for nude photos while promoting men who send unsolicited pictures of their Johnson. It's a system that calls my community rapists while letting actual rapists walk. It's a system that screams "NOT ALL MEN!" when those negatively impacted by the system press for reform and accountability. It's a system that that throws trite and meaningless platitudes to all women while electing those who ensure nothing will fundamentally change.

Smash white supremacy, smash the patriarchy, smash the cis-tem.
          Anthony Weiner lost his job for sending Johnson pics. Cuomo's career was wrecked as well, as was Cosby's, etc etc etc.

This is not a one-way street, and your incessant whining isn't adding anything to the conversation

Comment

• <ohchristitsthis*******.gif>

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              <ohchristitsthis*******.gif>
              I'm not missing anything.
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• I resent being called a depraved freak just because I'm trans. I work really hard at being a depraved freak.

https://youtu.be/KdS6HFQ_LUc

Comment

• Conservativism:

*Shifts uncomfortably*

"It's a lifestyle, you know. I don't agree with it and I don't want it shoved in my face. And I don't want it pushed on children. They shouldn't be allowed to get married because it says so in the Bible. I should be able to deny them housing and employment for being conservative..."

Comment

• The world isn't entirely doomed yet:
                    The night cashier at Speedway on 28th and East Paris in Grand Rapids sees me coming in most nights, and he's a younger man. Barely old enough to work the register.

A couple nights ago, I come in for my coffee and night pre-work snack, and he sheepishly asks "what do you want me to call you?" Which kicks off a conversation where's he's asking about my story and transition etc in good faith. He looks forward to me coming in every night now.

Comment

• He seems nice.

(A small child being trans is basically a different name, pronouns, different hair and clothes. No actual medical intervention.)

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/12/...9fbd-430488109

Comment

He seems nice.

(A small child being trans is basically a different name, pronouns, different hair and clothes. No actual medical intervention.)

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/12/...9fbd-430488109
                        Republicans are pathetic. Imagine building your entire life around hatred of your own child.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas makes waves, breaks records

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....as-photos/amp/

Before Lia Thomas' transition, she competed on the University of Pennsylvania men's swimming team for two full seasons.

Lia Thomas is now an NCAA Division I women's athlete for the University of Pennsylvania, as she is breaking a number of college records.

Lia Thomas is seen dominating her competition, as she shattered an Ivy League record in the 500-yard freestyle at the Zippy Invitational, ultimately winning the finals with a time of 4:34.06.

Comment

• Ouroboros

Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Republicans are pathetic. Imagine building your entire life around hatred of your own child.
                              He's the same type of "father" who gets upset his child is at Lego Robotics competitions instead of playing FOOBAW!

Comment

He's the same type of "father" who gets upset his child is at Lego Robotics competitions instead of playing FOOBAW!
                                They get more upset when their daughters are at robotics instead of coming straight home after school to git in th' kitchin where da womenz belong!

Comment

Working...
                                X