Gender Studies I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I think this is exactly it and explains the conservative psyche. They can't imagine somebody with unemployment ever working, or the possibility of sexual predation and not acting on it, or a world where guns are banned where one guy with a gun can murder indiscriminately, or a universe without a god to punish you eternally, because they assume every person is just like them.

When conservatives tell you their fears they are telling you their character.
    Okaaay...

While this thread touches on many tangents, my primary point is that this country is at a perilous crossroad at present, and a circular firing squad among the Dems will virtually assure a disaster in the mid-terms, and something along the lines of DeSantis/Greene ticket having a real shot in 2024.

There are trees, and there's a forest.

Wake up, "derp".
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 08-26-2021, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Fun fact.

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
        While this thread touches on many tangents, my primary point is that this country is at a perilous crossroad at present...
        Regarding this particular topic it is not - the knuckle-draggers are falling further behind the rest of the grown up world. You are losing. Sit this one out, Baby Huey.

Comment

• I don't know how some girls are 100% heterosexual; like, have you seen girls?
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            I don't know how some girls are 100% heterosexual; like, have you seen girls?
            I was certain that the last word was going to be “cismen.” Works either way.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

I was certain that the last word was going to be “cismen.” Works either way.
              True.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Pausing for 10 seconds to LOL at Caitlyn Jenner:

Garners less than 1% in the Cali recall, then goes off saying it's everyone else's fault but hers and she didn't want to be governor anyway.
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• And an FYI:

I work with children and DV/SA/HT survivors. To do so, I have to fill out a Central Registry Clearance (sex offender registry) form here in Michigan asking for any other name I was known as, basically outing myself to the State and my employer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Pausing for 10 seconds to LOL at Caitlyn Jenner:

Garners less than 1% in the Cali recall, then goes off saying it's everyone else's fault but hers and she didn't want to be governor anyway.
                    Who?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Who?
                      The transgendered woman who for some reason thought Republicans would vote for a transgendered woman when they won't let them use the bathroom...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

The transgendered woman who for some reason thought Republicans would vote for a transgendered woman when they won't let them use the bathroom...
                        I said, "WHO!?!"
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Q: Were you born a boy or a girl?

Me: That was 40 years ago, honey, I don't remember.

Comment

• Will Tucker Carslon lose his mind over the announcement of a bisexual Superman being written into a current comic book series?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Will Tucker Carslon lose his mind over the announcement of a bisexual Superman being written into a current comic book series?
                              His followers are so....yes, any day now.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• While I'm here, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are definitely lesbian lovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X