No announcement yet.

Gender Studies I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also laugh at this because I've dealt with this before, just packaged slightly different every time. When working on the NDO for Holland, I listened to about 75 different Fishys say the exact same thing (and refuse to look me in the eye on their way out of Council chambers).
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Always Be Projecting.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

You've led a very sheltered life if you don't expect (some) hetero men to take advantage of that leeway.
        Then dial up the proof big boy. Surely these slippery slopes have already been flooded to justify your constant state of fear.

The truth is if you knew any men that have transitioned (clearly you don't) you'd know they're not doing it for ****s and giggles and the last thing they care about is playing peekabo. There aren't men out there pretending to be something they're not. Yes of course there are weirdos out there that attach cameras to their shoes or whatnot, but that is an extremely rare circumstance as surely is whatever it is here you're afraid of.

I'm surprised you've not demanded gay people be banned from their 'sex appropriate' locker rooms since you know they just can't help themselves.

Grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Yes of course there are weirdos out there that attach cameras to their shoes or whatnot, but that is an extremely rare circumstance as surely is whatever it is here you're afraid of.
          And they have done and will continue to do that completely regardless of whatever rules we have for transgender people.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

You've led a very sheltered life if you don't expect (some) hetero men to take advantage of that leeway.
            I think then to be completely safe men should not be allowed in any gyms anywhere. Really it's the only way to be truly safe.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I think then to be completely safe men should not be allowed in any gyms anywhere. Really it's the only way to be truly safe.
              But lesbians could be leering at women too right??

maybe no one should go anywhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

But lesbians could be leering at women too right??

maybe no one should go anywhere!
                It's the only way to be safe if things are that scary.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

And they have done and will continue to do that completely regardless of whatever rules we have for transgender people.
                  And there are laws on the books already to deal with those individuals.
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

And there are laws on the books already to deal with those individuals.
                    Crazy, right?

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Then dial up the proof big boy. Surely these slippery slopes have already been flooded to justify your constant state of fear.

The truth is if you knew any men that have transitioned (clearly you don't) you'd know they're not doing it for ****s and giggles and the last thing they care about is playing peekabo. There aren't men out there pretending to be something they're not. Yes of course there are weirdos out there that attach cameras to their shoes or whatnot, but that is an extremely rare circumstance as surely is whatever it is here you're afraid of.

I'm surprised you've not demanded gay people be banned from their 'sex appropriate' locker rooms since you know they just can't help themselves.

Grow up.
                      And I've been authentic and open about my transition and am willing to share why I came out and started HRT.

Committing sexual-based offenses wasn't even on the list.

Comment

And I've been authentic and open about my transition and am willing to share why I came out and started HRT.

Yeah but some dude said...

Comment

But in New York City, they are investigated by members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. These are their stories.

*dun dun *

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

But in New York City, they are investigated by members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. These are their stories.

*dun dun *
                            Stabler? Munch? Or Fin Tutola?

Comment

Honestly, why the sudden outrage that people could act creepy in public bathrooms when all along some skinny perv dude could’ve been slathering Nair on his face, arms and legs, toss on some thrift store dress, and do what has Fishy all a dither. Creepers creeping isn’t a new thing created by doing something crazy like granting equal rights to all people.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Honestly, why the sudden outrage that people could act creepy in public bathrooms when all along some skinny perv dude could’ve been slathering Nair on his face, arms and legs, toss on some thrift store dress, and do what has Fishy all a dither. Creepers creeping isn’t a new thing created by doing something crazy like granting equal rights to all people.
                                If they are going to do it, they are already doing it.

Just like trans people are already using the bathroom they are most comfortable with, with most people not noticing...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X