Gender Studies I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    I love this. Fishy comes in with his ONE deceased argument on how anti-trans laws are needed to prevent rape in public bathrooms, he gets his proverbial tail kicked and tossed in the dumpster out back over and over again, but never learns from this.

Fishy, sweetie... there's nothing wrong with having public humiliation as your kink. However, this board isn't the place for it. You'd better be served by a professional Mistress who can dedicate her time to you at $300/hour.
    Nobody is kicking my tail. You just continue to deflect the obvious here, and to hide behind sarcasm and insults, while never addressing the obvious societal issues.

America is not ready for open bathrooms, showers, etc. That's utterly apparent, for better or for worse.

And it's not about "rape". You said that, not me.

Get a grip on reality. This transition is going to take some time, and pushing too hard on it right now just empowers the MAGA crowd.

Comment

• Oooh, it's Mr. "I'm As Left As Bernie But I Get All My Talking Points From Life Site News, The Babylon Bee, and r/gendercritical."
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• "I support you, but you can't use the bathroom because it hurts MAGA feelings" isn't very supportive, dick.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• I do not have to be nice to bullies and disrespectful brats. Especially bullies and disrespectful brats who come with absolutely NO evidence.

Comment

• American Psychological Association, American Medical Association, various psychological and medical boards outside those, biologists with a doctorate and more: Gender is a spectrum.

White cisgender heterosexual male boomer: You're WRONG! THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS! PEE PEE AND VA JAY JAY!

Comment

Oooh, it's Mr. "I'm As Left As Bernie But I Get All My Talking Points From Life Site News, The Babylon Bee, and r/gendercritical."
              I have no idea what you reference, but again, you deflect. Get over yourself.

Comment

• It's not my responsibility to "support" anyone, especially when they can't support themselves in any logical fashion.

I'm all for people living as they please, on both sides of the aisle, as long as neither mob attacks the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Huh? Who said anything of the sort? Don't project YOUR fantasies, please.

Point is, if it's a free-for-all in terms of gender anywhere, there's gonna be trouble, and it won't help the cause in either the short- or long-term.

Pretty simple stuff.
                  Since there isn't a free-for-all one would have to take your previous post as fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Since there isn't a free-for-all one would have to take your previous post as fantasy.
                    Slap, I woke up this morning laughing.

A simple Google search reveals in 2017, 54% of Americans had no issues sharing a bathroom with someone like me and that majority has only grown over the past 4 years.

Another Google search reveals between 66-75% of Americans think currently proposed anti-trans legislation is at the very least unnecessary.

Consensus among scientists, doctors, and mental health professionals is "gender is a spectrum and to assign limits is reckless and irresponsible." Mental health professionals go on to say for a community already dealing with high rates of depression and anxiety and a 41% attempted suicide rate, setting a limit will only exacerbate mental health problems in the trans community, and will lead to higher rates of trans people being assaulted or murdered.

Law enforcement has largely said they will not enforce bathroom bills.

Sexual assault advocacy groups have said trans people are not the issue and blaming trans people won't bring SA victims justice. Furthermore, blaming trans people shifts blame away from predatory cis men.

Consensus among cis women is this is a non-issue.

And it takes a special combination of arrogance and ignorance for Nature Boy there to think his opinions take precedence over the experts.
                    Last edited by MissThundercat; 05-26-2021, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• Concern troll is still concerned, I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Concern troll is still concerned, I see.
                        There's a vaccine.

Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                          It's not my responsibility to "support" anyone, especially when they can't support themselves in any logical fashion.

I'm all for people living as they please, on both sides of the aisle, as long as neither mob attacks the other.
                          You are so completely full of sh-t. Away with you.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Consensus among cis women is this is a non-issue.
                            never really struck me until I read this. Why are old, white men getting bent out of shape when the women are the ones impacted?

(No, there's no need for anyone to reply, I know exactly why. It just struck me that I can't recall a woman, much less the majority of women, say they have a problem with this.)
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I will say this as well.

I've been on this board for 16+ years and out to this board for 3+.

This board has seen me largely transform from someone who had no idea who they were and was going nowhere in particular to a strong, confident woman who knows who she is and what she wants. Someone who's endured a whole bunch of stuff, including extreme weight struggles on both sides of the scale, an impressive endurance athletic "career," a surgery and not quite a recovery that killed my endurance life, career and housing instability, and a whole lot more, and is able to scream I AM STILL HERE AND STILL MOVING FORWARD after the dust settles every time.

And Kep, Fade, dx, DGF, trumpet, JJAK, Slap Shot, St. Clown, and the good bulk of you, I've felt the response is "we see you and we honor you. You're amazing. There's breakfast and coffee waiting for you if you ever visit here. And hell yes, we will dance with you at your wedding." And while we've had disagreements on how best to be supportive, the disagreements have been "hey, please acknowledge the current reality and while you're aiming higher, sometimes, you'll have to take a smaller step up" not "we will actively deny you your humanity and reduce you to your organs."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

never really struck me until I read this. Why are old, white men getting bent out of shape when the women are the ones impacted?

(No, there's no need for anyone to reply, I know exactly why. It just struck me that I can't recall a woman, much less the majority of women, say they have a problem with this.)
                                It’s kind of similar to, why are so many old white men so dead set on regulating womens bodies. Setting up new taxes for women who miscarry.

it all comes from the same miserable, hollow place inside their sad, shriveled bodies

Comment

Working...
                                X