Gender Studies I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Not sure what any of that means?

Similar to, Super Straight. Any of the adult children care to share?

Comment

• Scared Straight, or overcompensatingly straight, it's like you and your misuse/abuse of cherry-picked stats in the COVID thread. Sure, on the surface, if you're into believing that the surface is depth, the act will fool you into believing what you see.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Scared Straight, or overcompensatingly straight, it's like you and your misuse/abuse of cherry-picked stats in the COVID thread. Sure, on the surface, if you're into believing that the surface is depth, the act will fool you into believing what you see.
        I provided a link which he didn't bother to read.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Scared Straight, or overcompensatingly straight, it's like you and your misuse/abuse of cherry-picked stats in the COVID thread. Sure, on the surface, if you're into believing that the surface is depth, the act will fool you into believing what you see.
          So people go around saying they are “Super Straight”? To let others know they are Scared Straight, or overcompensatingly straight?

Or judging by your little rant that is your interpretation?

What does it actually mean?

Sounds like people have too much time on their hands.

Cherry picked stats, like which one? All of them?
          Last edited by Jeb2020; 03-09-2021, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Someone must be bored in the COVID thread, so he's coming here.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• I hit 3 years HRT on Sunday. Things I will tell you:

1. The "welcome to the club" speech when I started HRT was not funny and the "your back will hurt" speech when I started desiring a breast augmentation was even worse.

2. "Transition regret" is not a real thing and for some people's weird ideas, WPATH standards will never suss that out.

3. Living well and honorably is always the best revenge, even though the temptation is there to put my boots on their neck and step hard.

4. To be a great ally, start with listening. May not always agree, but listen to understand.

5. The further I progressed in my transition, the more I went from the "protected" to the "protector." I got a tattoo that says "Mama Bear" after Holland, MI added gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation to their employment and housing non-discrimination ordinance. Regardless of what some of you might think, the area is changing in my favor and I'm staying to see it through.

6. "Don't let the ******** get you down, don't let the *******s wear you out..."- Kesha

Comment

• So whats the definition of Super Straight?

Comment

• Google it.

Comment

• The Goddess requires sacrifice. Bring her some coffee.

Comment

• Teehee: Graham Linehan, the UK's version of Ben Shapiro, came out and said his fight against trans rights cost him his marriage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Now they’re starting to make mining specific cards.
                        More important, they're starting to make cards that can detect if they're used for mining.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Two more red flags with men: I'm a nice guy and I'm not like the other guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Two more red flags with men: I'm a nice guy and I'm not like the other guys.
                            "Nice guys finish last", yeah no sh*t. Paying for everything doesn't make you a nice guy, doesn't excuse your emotional immaturity, and doesn't automatically entitle you to sex. Guys who say "I'm a nice guy" just want to check the girlfriend box.

Comment

• I sympathize with guys who receive mixed messages every bit as much as girls do.

In the end, we are talking about human beings. Some are jerks, some are exemplary, the vast majority are a mixture. Until you're about 40 you're just thrashing about in the dark, pushed by your hormones and your emotions and your anxieties. Something seems to click in your 40s and you recognize the laughable absurdity of it all, with yourself as the starring clown, and then you finally relax into yourself. And people clump into groups who can stand each other, and it's not lonely or desperate or anxious anymore.

Before that it's just ridiculous chaos. Try not to generalize or be prejudiced against entire groups of men or women, and be the kind of person somebody who you would like to be with would like to be with.

We are all self-important clowns who need to get out of our own heads. That is the single most important epiphany in life.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• "Alexa, how do I say not all men without saying not all men?"

Comment

Working...
                                X