• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Kiwifarm is now being hosted on Russian servers
    Russian servers but they don't have cloud flare protecting them. Not many ddos protection services are going to offer them refuge. They'll almost always be facing pretty insane attacks.

I imagine it's going to be a constant battle for those servers.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Kiwifarm is now being hosted on Russian servers

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Yeah, these are not your run-of-the-mill Internet trolls living in mom's (or babushka's) basement. They're the kind of people whom you really wish an elite squad of assassins would target for sport.

I would not put much stock in Cloudflare dropping them. The CEO is still a RWNJ. KF is also self-hosted (presumably on the darkweb) and aren't really going anywhere.
    You're right. but if they don't have a very solid honeypot protecting them, they're going to struggle to stay up.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Yeah, these are not your run-of-the-mill Internet trolls living in mom's (or babushka's) basement. They're the kind of people whom you really wish an elite squad of assassins would target for sport.

I would not put much stock in Cloudflare dropping them. The CEO is still a RWNJ. KF is also self-hosted (presumably on the darkweb) and aren't really going anywhere.
    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 09-03-2022, 10:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Cloudflare hosted kiwifarms.

Kiwifarms is transphobic as ****, and urged their readers/subscribers to flood the phonelines Trevor Project, a suicide hotline for LGBTQIA teenagers, so suicidal LGBTQIA teens couldn't get through to get help.
    It's not limited to that either. They've stalked people who have fled the country. They've swatted them. They've tracked people down by bed sheets in hotels because someone needed a safe place to sleep. These people are incredibly dangerous.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Kiwifarms is transphobic as ****, and urged their readers/subscribers to flood the phonelines Trevor Project, a suicide hotline for LGBTQIA teenagers, so suicidal LGBTQIA teens couldn't get through to get help.
    On brand conservatives.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Can you explain what both those things are and what the deal was? Is this a GQP thing?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Cloud flare has dropped kiwifarms. I really hope they fire their CEO as well. He just put the entirety of the firm at risk, for like the third time.
    Can you explain what both those things are and what the deal was? Is this a GQP thing?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Cloud flare has dropped kiwifarms. I really hope they fire their CEO as well. He just put the entirety of the firm at risk, for like the third time.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

But muh freeze peach!
    Right? They're jeopardizing everything for the gutter of 8chan which was the gutter of 4chan which was the gutter of something awful.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Cloudflare is going through some things.
    But muh freeze peach!

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Cloudflare is going through some things.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Can't that old, fucking windbag just kick the bucket already? Jfc.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    End the Right
    Save the world

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    RPI Engineers think women pee out of their Vagina? Everything makes perfect sense now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X