X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Perfect response by this interviewer to the, "But muh Jesus" argument against trans people/activism.

"Can it" is a pretty mild translation. "Ta guelue" uses both the informal form of "your" and the word for an animal's mouth, so this response is much more akin to a French way of saying, "Shut your dirty whore mouth".

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Texas agency: "we're so obsessed with enforcing the gender binary that we will punish employees who don't conform." And women are held to way more standards than men.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7eb...rce=reddit.com

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I was once the only male on my team of seven. Including my boss.

Now we're about 50:50 in my current role.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    My current job?

Between 80 and 85% women.

Goes for the executive too.
    Care givers are expected to be women and gay men. It's why the pay is so low.

cf. teachers

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Worst I've ever seen was at Dornier Aircraft in Munich in the late 90s. 400 engineers on the team designing the air vehicle (structure + subsystems); there was only 1 woman, and she was right out of college. Bavaria is basically the Jesus****istan of Germany, so not too surprising.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    My current job?

Between 80 and 85% women.

Goes for the executive too.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Diversity, inclusion and... um... equality?

My old job:

High level management: 80% female
    Program management: 70% female
    Security: 80% female
    Human resources: 100% female
    IT: 10% female
    Shipping & Receiving: 5% female
    Bench engineering: 0% female
    Equity, not equality.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    D,E,I
    Diversity, inclusion and... um... equality?

My old job:

High level management: 80% female
    Program management: 70% female
    Security: 80% female
    Human resources: 100% female
    IT: 10% female
    Shipping & Receiving: 5% female
    Bench engineering: 0% female

Last edited by Kepler; 04-24-2023, 12:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wolverineTrumpet
    replied
    New plant manager starting today, also looks like we found a candidate for EHS manager, both of which are men. I will be the only female on our management team. I get that manufacturing is still male dominated, but I find it interesting that our management team will be 12% female, whereas the rest of the office staff is 40% female. Granted, in my 5 years here, the most women we've had on the management team was 2, so it's not a big difference now, just a difference.

I'm not trying to imply my company did anything other than hire the best applicants they found. It's just for a corporation that talks big about D,E,I it's not visable at the plant level and it's not visable at the corporate level. POC on our management team, was 2 at one point, now it is 0. Again, I think we're hiring the best people we can, just sure lacks diversity in the office part of the plant.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Exhaustive, fascinating, and as always erudite.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Lmao

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    I mean, who hasn’t just been sitting there on the toilet in a dirty public restroom enjoying a nice plate of nachos and BLAM - cheese sauce all over your knob! What are you supposed to do? Dunk that junk in the toilet? Hell no. Public restrooms just have to have free sink access for dicks. This could literally happen at any given time. Won’t someone think of the children????

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I hear it's better for you if you stand on the sink and squat to wash your genitals.
    Nah you gotta wedge your butt in the basin and the dry (wet?) hump the faucet.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    People barely use the sinks to wash their hands let alone their genitals.
    I hear it's better for you if you stand on the sink and squat to wash your genitals.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X