Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gender Studies I

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    something something something causation something something correlation something something what-a-stupid-thing-to-say
    Actually, I think there is causality, here. Once women had dominion over their bodies, they had the power to start telling guys to fuck right off. Incels have always existed, but they used to be able to get married by force.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

      Actually, I think there is causality, here. Once women had dominion over their bodies, they had the power to start telling guys to fuck right off. Incels have always existed, but they used to be able to get married by force.
      Ha. Fair enough.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

      Comment


      • < Women gain sexual autonomy >

        Conservative men: WE CAN'T FIND PARTNERS!
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          < Women gain sexual autonomy >

          Conservative men: WE CAN'T FIND PARTNERS!
          <Informed consent becomes the norm>

          Conservative men: WE CAN'T TRICK GIRLS INTO SLEEPING WITH US? THAT WAS OUR ONLY SHOT!

          Cornell '04, Stanford '06


          KDR

          Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

          Test to see if I can add this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            Unlike marijuana at the time (2005), doctors could prescribe cocaine.

            in my case, the doc prescribed a small amount, which I could only pickup 30 minutes before the procedure to unfuck my nose after I took a softball to the face. He placed the coke into a vial, mixed with a saline solution, and stuck it up my nose via a long swab, and swirled it around a bit. After that, he then left the room for 15 minutes and returned holding a metal bar. He stuck the bar up my nose, re-broke it and then reset it. I felt nothing. I heard a lot.

            the come down was worse than the high was good. No likey.
            Jesus Christ.
            I can't. I'd beg for general.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

            Comment


            • Cocaine works well for nose procedures, in part, because it cause vasoconstriction as well so it stops much of the bleeding. Could still order in the hospital the last time I checked, which was several years ago.
              In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

              Originally posted by burd
              I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

              Comment


              • Yesterday, I was physical management training for work. We were learning containment and following people to the ground.

                The trainer had already called me "he" 4 times already in the day and I decided to start announcing the count.

                "SHE, that's 5."

                "SHE, that's 6."

                He turned red and got it right after that. After that would have been the "you're making me uncomfortable" talk followed by Hurricane Amber.

                He apologized after that and I will be following up with their supervisor.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  Yesterday, I was physical management training for work. We were learning containment and following people to the ground.

                  The trainer had already called me "he" 4 times already in the day and I decided to start announcing the count.

                  "SHE, that's 5."

                  "SHE, that's 6."

                  He turned red and got it right after that. After that would have been the "you're making me uncomfortable" talk followed by Hurricane Amber.

                  He apologized after that and I will be following up with their supervisor.
                  These fucks are only going to get bolder and more obnoxious with all the crap the GOP is pushing across the country.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                    These fucks are only going to get bolder and more obnoxious with all the crap the GOP is pushing across the country.
                    I don't know if malicious, but I always start with "polite, but firm" before escalating.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

                      I don't know if malicious, but I always start with "polite, but firm" before escalating.
                      I go by the rule of three:
                      • Once is an accident
                      • Twice is a coincidence
                      • Thrice is enemy action

                      If somebody is rolling over your pronouns 5-6 times they are being a POS, on purpose, to hurt you. At that point it's global thermonuclear war. He should be fired; give him more time to watch Tucker, post on Freep, and beat or sexually abuse (probably both) his kids and whatever brood sow saw him as a "strong" "man."

                      End the Right. No more tolerance. This is a fight to the death for democracy and that garbage deserves no quarter.


                      Last edited by Kepler; 05-07-2022, 07:48 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Then again, for that guy, the trainer on Thursday (5x before noon), for the trolls here, and for pols like DeSantis and Rand Paul...

                        "go outside, touch some grass
                        Once you figure out how to love yourself, come on back"

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsdPylOR3Uc
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

                        Comment


                        • Local High School dance in support of the LGBTQ community goes on after initial complaints from a small but vocal contingent of out of town derps.

                          Word is that this will be very well attended by all local high schoolers, and a huge number of townspeople are on standby to show up in support of the event if any protesters show up.

                          https://www.newburyportnews.com/news...35e3929a5.html

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            Local High School dance in support of the LGBTQ community goes on after initial complaints from a small but vocal contingent of out of town derps.

                            Word is that this will be very well attended by all local high schoolers, and a huge number of townspeople are on standby to show up in support of the event if any protesters show up.

                            https://www.newburyportnews.com/news...35e3929a5.html
                            I hope they get a Go Fund Me and turn it into the Event of the Season. Have LGBTQ icons come as guests. Fuck the derps.

                            Also, fuck that newspaper for calling it "Controversial." Something isn't controversial because a handful of short bus clowns can't wrap their reptile brains around it.

                            Last edited by Kepler; 05-08-2022, 08:44 AM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                              I hope they get a Go Fund Me and turn it into the Event of the Season. Have LGBTQ icons come as guests. Fuck the derps.

                              Also, fuck that newspaper for calling it "Controversial." Something isn't controversial because a handful of short bus clowns can't wrap their reptile brains around it.
                              Eh - the newspaper has good people at it - the only reason it became “controversial” was because of some out of town crazies.
                              Last edited by ericredaxe; 05-08-2022, 11:10 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

                                Eh - the newspaper has good people at it - the only reason it became “controversial” was because of some out of town crazies.
                                The point is it's not controversial, no matter where the morons are from. Right wing opinions do not deserve a hearing, full stop. They are ignorant terrorists. They are not in civil society.

                                This is as "controversial" as evolution.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 05-08-2022, 11:29 AM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X