Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Clown
    replied
    The predicted high for the Twin Cities on February 27 is currently 61 degrees. That El Ni?o is a heck of a drug.

ETA: This board likes foreign accents little more than the GOP does.
    Last edited by St. Clown; 02-18-2024, 09:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Toro's are great, but you can't go wrong with Ariens, EGO and Husqvarna.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Back when I bought my lawnmower, I looked at Hondas since I knew they lasted forever. I spent 340 for my extremely high end consumer toro lawnmower. It was extremely pricey at the time. Hondas were all north of $800. If I keep my lawnmower for 20 years (currently on about 13) and buy another toro, I'll still come out behind. Even with two carburetor rebuild kits and two shop visits.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Toro all the way

everyone in mn has a snow blower and I’ve literally never seen a single Honda

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Toro.
    theres a reason you never see a Honda snowblower. They make brilliant lawnmowers and I'm sure their snowblowers are great, but they cost 2x what an ariens or toro does.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    My snowblower is not working. I’ll get it fixed this summer, perhaps replace it. I’ve had horrible luck with snowblowers.
    Buy a honda

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    My snowblower is not working. I’ll get it fixed this summer, perhaps replace it. I’ve had horrible luck with snowblowers.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Finally needed the snow blower

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by akerry View Post
    I also heard about it a lot.
    Hear about what?

Leave a comment:

• akerry
    replied
    Ah, Minnesotans and our never-ending weather debates! It's like a tradition around here, isn't it? Anyway, while everyone's arguing about the storm, I'm just here adjusting my thermostat. Got an AIRXCEL 9430-351 model, and let me tell you, it's a game-changer when it comes to keeping the house cozy during these chilly days. As for the storm, I'm all stocked up on essentials and ready to ride it out.
    Last edited by akerry; 02-13-2024, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    DGF was right. NWS says this was the lowest solar rariarion received in January for MSP.

Odd though, looking at the total hours of sky over, it was 5 hours more than last January.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    60 today ties the record set last year. Looking at 2-4 inches of snow on Tues.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah you are closer to her than me but not by much. Where in Park?
    Right in the middle. Just a few blocks from the Louisiana-Minnetonka intersection.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

I’m in StLP, which I’ve gathered isn’t far from you or Handy, and I agree with both of you. Gray, gray, and more gray here. (Not including Monday and so far today)
    Yeah you are closer to her than me but not by much. Where in Park?

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    GDO must be getting more sun lol. I have super sensitive eyes ever since getting lasik and it’s normal to need sunglasses when I walk the dogs. Have hardly needed them this month
    I’m in StLP, which I’ve gathered isn’t far from you or Handy, and I agree with both of you. Gray, gray, and more gray here. (Not including Monday and so far today)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X