This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Glad I've been dragging my *** to get my roof done. We just had golf ball sized hail again in GDO out of nowhere.
    It came out of the sky.

That storm ran just north of here in Ghetto+. Pretty cool light show.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Whelp, looks like the Chicago area is gonna have a fun lead-in to Christmas. It appears we're looking at a legitimate Blizzard: 12"+ of snow and 40+ MPH winds between Thursday and Saturday.
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Still looks like it will miss civilization.

Last edited by Kepler; 12-19-2022, 08:53 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Planned to drive to Nola (LaCombe) on Thursday and Friday, going through Chi for a short visit with a daughter. Would have been total **** until south of Memphis. Chi will be a complete disaster on the freeways later Thursday. Now leaving Wed and should get by all of it. Way colder than normal through Christmas in Nola though.

Comment

• Kuchera HRRR at like 18Z had MSP at ~18". Yikes. Plus 50+ mph winds. That light powdery snow could make this one to remember.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• This sucks.

gonnna suck a lot more soon.

Comment

• HRRR now showing 8-12". Not including drifting.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Ground stop at MSP, somewhat rare

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    HRRR now showing 8-12". Not including drifting.
                    What is HRRR?
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

What is HRRR?
                      High resolution rapid refresh

one of the models
                      Code:

Comment

• 80 mph winds projected on north shore holy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          80 mph winds projected on north shore holy ****.
                          There is no such thing as climate change. Start mining that coal we need electricity.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Well our power outages will be from Mother Nature at least. Unlike the POS states down south

Comment

• I miss the changing of the seasons but I surely do not miss what you're currently experiencing. I can handle below 0 but that wind!!

Comment

• I went out to feed the birds and other animals. Shorts, t-shirt, and sandals were a relatively poor choice.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X