X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Still puts you in arsehole category.
    Ask my wife, it’s my home.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Supposed to be a 50-degree drop between late yesterday afternoon and this morning. Turns out it was 60.

And St. Clown, I know it does not need repeating, certainly to you, but thank Parise for smart, strong women.
      Last edited by burd; 02-28-2024, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Same in Chicagoland. Currently calling for 72 as a high tomorrow, and sliding straight to a low of 22 Wednesday.
        It was really weird to take off from Minneapolis on Saturday, where we had no snow on the ground, and then we see a white land when the flight tracker had us near/over Milwaukee.

I’ll be arriving home on Sunday, predicted high of 66, right now. The weather this year has some sort of manic-depressive disorder.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Central Maine to set record for least snow in February with a whopping .9 of an inch. Record is one inch so not unheard of, Raining and 43, temps have dropped some.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Delayed freeze and early melt means that Minneapolis parks and rec paid $750k for 8 days of outdoor skating.

Comment

• Daffodils are coming up
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Jesus.

7-8" of heart attack snow today
                1" of rain tomorrow freezing over night.
                2" of snow there next day

all with 35 mph winds to help the trees covered in ice and heavy snow.

joy
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I've had to shovel like once or twice this year. I'm not getting the snowblower out. I just ain't ****in doing it.
                  Code:

Comment

• I had to go out to get some supplies. So far the roads are okay. It’s snowing and they’re very wet. I’ve only come across one person driving 20MPH in a 40. Given how wet they are in the Mendota Heights and WSP area, I’m expecting some nasty roads when they do harden up a bit tonight.

Comment

• It's really sloppy but generally fine on the east side.

Went to brunch in new Richmond and on the way home there were like three cars freshly in the ditch.
                      Code:

Comment

Working...
                      X