This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    To answer your question from a while ago, yeah. I’d totally take 10-20 inches of your snow.

A good freeze would be welcome too. Incredibly tired of cleaning muddy paws.
    Been wanting to dormant seed but at this point I'm afraid of germination like during some random heat snap in January. Im also worried about the grass being exposed to a week of normal January temps without the insulation from snow.

What a **** show this winter has been. Polar (ha) opposite of last year.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

We sacrifice them...but that is much better than what you guys do with them :^0
      I felt that way too, until I moved there. Now I can get behind goats

Comment

• Lmao
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

I felt that way too, until I moved there. Now I can get behind goats
          Wow...ummm...yep.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Are you ****in kidding me? It's going to be 52 tomorrow. And like DGF said, an inch of rain tomorrow and an inch on Christmas.

this sucks.
            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Are you ****in kidding me? It's going to be 52 tomorrow. And like DGF said, an inch of rain tomorrow and an inch on Christmas.

this sucks.
              I’m sure all the maga up north who depend on snow to make a living are blaming this on Timmy or Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I’m sure all the maga up north who depend on snow to make a living are blaming this on Timmy or Joe
                Didn't even think about that. But yeah, they really are that stupid.

God I can hear it now "I thought dictator Walz was fighting climate change. why didn't Timmy fix it?"
                Code:

Comment

• Biden's obviously using the Democrat Weather Machine to fck with MAGA and keep us sheepies believing in global warming! ;-)

Comment

Are you ****in kidding me? It's going to be 52 tomorrow. And like DGF said, an inch of rain tomorrow and an inch on Christmas.

this sucks.
                    Low seventies and sunny in Nola right now.

Comment

• Not being able to skate outside is terrible, too.

Comment

Not being able to skate outside is terrible, too.
                        We are losing our competitive advantage as a state!!!
                        Code:

Comment

We are losing our competitive advantage as a state!!!
                          Usually over Xmas break all the Wild players have a pickup game at my local park rink

what am I supposed to do now, pay for a ticket to the x??

Comment

Usually over Xmas break all the Wild players have a pickup game at my local park rink

what am I supposed to do now, pay for a ticket to the x??
                            They already did the outdoor practice there, but they could go back to the rec center in St Louis Park. They can keep that sheet frozen in 70 degrees.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

They already did the outdoor practice there, but they could go back to the rec center in St Louis Park. They can keep that sheet frozen in 70 degrees.
                              Yeah, glad they do that.

When they play in my hood over holidays they usually have siblings/kids/ etc out with them, it’s not serious and very adorable

Comment

Yeah, glad they do that.

When they play in my hood over holidays they usually have siblings/kids/ etc out with them, it’s not serious and very adorable
                                I realize Zach P is no longer with the Wild, but does he have kids? I assume he has a home in the Twin Cities area or will retire there.

Comment

Working...
                                X