This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Minnesota ice festival cancelled due to warm temps.

we have no snow

might get up to 2 inches of rain Xmas day. Eff that
    Mostly pagans up your way anyway. You still have your rituals—sacrificing goats and dancing in circles. Leave the Jimmy Stewart stuff for the rest of us.

Comment

Minnesota ice festival cancelled due to warm temps.

we have no snow

might get up to 2 inches of rain Xmas day. Eff that
      *Guh sound*
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Mostly pagans up your way anyway. You still have your rituals—sacrificing goats and dancing in circles. Leave the Jimmy Stewart stuff for the rest of us.
        A+ work, burd. Well above average. Gut laugh.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

We sacrifice them...but that is much better than what you guys do with them :^0
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Comment

• Y’all want some of our snow? 70+ inches already in Anchorage.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Dressing a deer has a whole different meaning in wisco

Comment

Dressing a deer has a whole different meaning in wisco
                  It rubs the lotion on its skin...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Y’all want some of our snow? 70+ inches already in Anchorage.
                    I have a buddy in Anchorage who captains for Alaska Air. He and his wife are taking about moving south. At the same time, he shared a series of amazing pics taken recently. The aurora borealis pics were especially awe-inspiring.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Y’all want some of our snow? 70+ inches already in Anchorage.
                      Wat. That's... a lot of snow.
                      Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Wat. That's... a lot of snow.
                        Yes. Climate change has basically pushed temperatures in Southcentral AK into the Goldilocks zone for snow. We had a heavy snow last winter and we’re already on pace to beat it this winter.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I have a buddy in Anchorage who captains for Alaska Air. He and his wife are taking about moving south. At the same time, he shared a series of amazing pics taken recently. The aurora borealis pics were especially awe-inspiring.
                          It’s been a good year for aurora photography.

But yeah, Anchorage is a mess. Our Republican mayor has basically decimated anything he touches in the city government, shortages everywhere with incompetent people in charge. We had a record number of school closures because they can’t clear the roads in a timely fashion anymore. It doesn’t help that the state government is an equal mess.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Yes. Climate change has basically pushed temperatures in Southcentral AK into the Goldilocks zone for snow. We had a heavy snow last winter and we’re already on pace to beat it this winter.
                            I was going to say. normally being so close to the ocean means less snow. 10' in a season is a lot. Wonder if El Niño has anything to do with it this year.

Our friends who just moved back to Minnesota from a deep exurb outside of anchorage said last year was insane. His state-issued expedition was entirely buried from one storm.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I was going to say. normally being so close to the ocean means less snow. 10' in a season is a lot. Wonder if El Ni?±o has anything to do with it this year.

Our friends who just moved back to Minnesota from a deep exurb outside of anchorage said last year was insane. His state-issued expedition was entirely buried from one storm.
                              I think it is part of it but climate change is a huge reason too, even if people around don’t want to admit it. The biggest change is Anchorage is now getting massive snow storms whereas in the past we’d just a few inches at a time.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• To answer your question from a while ago, yeah. I’d totally take 10-20 inches of your snow.

A good freeze would be welcome too. Incredibly tired of cleaning muddy paws.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X