93 temp
    82.7 wet bulb
    79.7 dew point
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      63 in Seaside, Oregon is delightful :-)
      40s tonight in Maine, maybe 30s in Northern Maine
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Will be down to 90 for day 1 of the MN state fair baby!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Will be down to 90 for day 1 of the MN state fair baby!!!
          Dew point or temp?

;-)
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I stepped outside during my lunch break at 2:00 today. It was indeed warm. I stepped back outside at 4:00, after my shift ended. Still warm.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Stepped outside earlier. I'm confident I started sweating before my second foot touched terra firma.
              Code:

Comment

• It's so humid the plane we're on is belching out fog from the vents like Pink Floyd is taking the stage in ten minutes.

Now we just pushed back and the engines haven't taken over the cooling yet. It's like a goddam sauna in here.
                Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  It's so humid the plane we're on is belching out fog from the vents like Pink Floyd is taking the stage in ten minutes.

Now we just pushed back and the engines haven't taken over the cooling yet. It's like a goddam sauna in here.
                  Just imagine an actual sauna where there’s a bunch of old man peen hanging about and you’ll be happy with where you’re at. Well, I think so anyway.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Just imagine an actual sauna where there's a bunch of old man peen hanging about
                    The US Senate in August.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It just barely got below 80 overnight in GDO
                      Code:

Comment

• My wife asked me to get gas for her car. We park on the driveway because our house is old, has no storage, and thus the garage is misappropriated. With that said, I had to turn on the defrost with full fans, and set the cabin heat to 78 in order to keep the windshield from re-fogging while driving at 6:30 this morning.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          It just barely got below 80 overnight in GDO
                          So basically Dallas all summer

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

So basically Dallas all summer
                            Doesn't Dallas have 98% humidity?

(That may be Houston.)

Actually... is MSP humid? I have no idea about your summer weather, except I've heard your bugs have the wingspan of a P-51 Mustang.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

(That may be Houston.)

Actually... is MSP humid? I have no idea about your summer weather, except I've heard your bugs have the wingspan of a P-51 Mustang.
                              According my app…

Current temp is 90, dew point 74, and humidity at 60%, feels like 97.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

(That may be Houston.)

It can be. But most from the Bible Belt/Florida would scoff at it.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X