Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, for the eleventy bajillionth time, we watched storms march down 94 and fall apart the moment they hit the loop. Completely parched in St. Louis Park.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      My family near GDO had a freak cell pop up- flooded streets. Hail. Loss of power

not even a raindrop over here. (Weeps)
      WSP received a downpour around 1:00, feom
      the window of my East downtown Mpls office building, we watched a good soaking happen right across the river. The west side received nothing.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Today, for the eleventy bajillionth time, we watched storms march down 94 and fall apart the moment they hit the loop. Completely parched in St. Louis Park.
        I’m so tired of seeing rain or storms on radar and then west side getting skipped. Nothing on forecast for days either

im worried more severe water restrictions are coming, selfishly. I’m xeriscaping but nothing is draught tolerant until the freaking roots are established- which means watering regularly
        Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 07-24-2023, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I’m so tired of seeing rain or storms on radar and then west side getting skipped. Nothing on forecast for days either

im worried more severe water restrictions are coming, selfishly. I’m xeriscaping but nothing is draught tolerant until the freaking roots are established- which means watering regularly
          The last time I've heard of widespread highly restrictive watering bans was when we had a record drought at the same time the Coon Rapids reservoir level was dropped for maintenance.

Not saying you're wrong, you're probably right, just putting it into perspective.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

The last time I've heard of widespread highly restrictive watering bans was when we had a record drought at the same time the Coon Rapids reservoir level was dropped for maintenance.

Not saying you're wrong, you're probably right, just putting it into perspective.
            Agree, kare11 and Belinda Jensen were fear mongering last week on news previews

Comment

• HRRR is forecasting 0.5-3" of rain overnight. But highly variable between runs. We're getting rain, just depends on whether it's norht or south.
              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 07-25-2023, 05:13 PM.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The 30% chance of rain overnight is one giant tease

Comment

The 30% chance of rain overnight is one giant tease
                  Latest runs are fading lol
                  Code:

Comment

• There is no reason to trust any model that promises rain...they have been spectacularly wrong all summer especially in the NW burbs.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It’s sprinkling here!

Comment

• Yeah it looks like we’re gonna get hit with this one. It has slowed up a bit since it was further west, which might be good. (Three to four foot trees were snapping in Stearns County)

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Yeah it looks like we’re gonna get hit with this one. It has slowed up a bit since it was further west, which might be good. (Three to four foot trees were snapping in Stearns County)
                          Everyone in the NW Burbs right now...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The wind has died down, and the sheets of rain are back to normal showers. What was mostly in-cloud lightning has shifted to repeated close ground strikes, though. This is noisy!

Comment

• 1.5" across most of the metro.
                              Code:

Comment

• I woke up to the thunder last night. Just before 5:00am, I woke up to a thunder clap, so I was up for the day. With that, I decided to check on my daughter using the baby cam, and found her sleeping with her lower half off the side of the bed while her torso on up just snoozing atop the mattress. I think it might’ve scared her at some point. About 15 minutes later I checked again and she was fully in her bed again. It was pretty funny to see.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X