Clear All

• We went from the Garage Door Opener to 4" of snow in under 48 hours

This sucks!
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• We had hail for a good chunk of the night last night. Very bizarre.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Yeah we had a huge lightning storm. What a strange 3 weeks...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• my backyard is starting to flood. Neighbor's looks like a lake. Will be an interesting 24 hours.
          Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Yeah we had a huge lightning storm. What a strange 3 weeks...
            A giant thunder boom preceded the onslaught of rain and hail by about 3 seconds last night. It was like some crappy director grabbed a Hollywood trope and ran with it.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Sodom and Gomorrah up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by akerry
                It's really scary.
                Minnesota weather? Nah, only if you skipped your conformal coating.
                Code:

Comment

• ****. I'm going to have to turn on the furnace briefly tonight. I hate it.
                  Code:

Comment

• Super Typhoon Mawar is tracking my way although with its current path the brunt of it should track far enough north that we'll avoid the brunt of it. Will know more probably by midday tomorrow.

Comment

• Man, really hoping it stays that way for you. :-(
                      Code:

Comment

• I had to be outside for a bit today and I don’t feel well.

it reeks like smoke amd looks like something nearby is on fire, even though it’s just Canada

Comment

• Yeah, it's bad. Can't imagine doubling the AQI from what it's at now. We're at a 220 on the east side.
                          Code:

Comment

• I’m only at 170, Edina air purification system must be working

Comment

• I went for a run...it felt like I was wearing 50lb weights and it smelled like a bonfire. But hey there is snow in the winter so Climate Change is a hoax!!!1!1
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I went for a run...
                                Today?! Why?
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X