• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I’ve got a good number of inches here
    Ayooo!
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Jeb's Mom could accommodate us both and still be gaping.
      She works, even during a blizzard

https://twitter.com/crimewatchmpls/s...451401734?s=21

Comment

• We got an assload here
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          We got an assload here
          The band on this storm is nuts. It’s narrow. Some got 4, some got 16

Comment

• Probably a foot here with it still supposed to come down for another several hours.

18" in Eagan
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Tornadoes tore through Kentucky early this morning, including my neck of the woods. Beshear ordered a state of emergency. Might be close to 100 people dead, mostly at a candle factory in Mayfield, Kentucky that took a direct hit while they were operating.

Comment

• I almost had to wear a jacket yesterday and sleep with a blanket. Almost.

Comment

• Plow berm was 3' of heart attack snow. Took me 5-10 minutes to do my neighbor's berm with a huge two stage.

but, I love snow blowing. It's the one chore I enjoy doing. I blew three driveways and the mailboxes. Neighbor across the street came out to thank me and I said, "Selfishly, I actually enjoy doing this for people."
                  Code:

Comment

• I like it too. I have single stage so I did two passes last night and one this morning. Followed by roof raking.

somewhere between 8-10 inches

Comment

I like it too. I have single stage so I did two passes last night and one this morning. Followed by roof raking.

somewhere between 8-10 inches
                      But do you have one of these?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

But do you have one of these?
                        I do not sadly

Comment

• I killed my single stage a couple times on the plow berm. Don't have a two stage, haven't needed one in the past. This is our first true winter in this house, so we'll see. The berm was more substantial than I was expecting. I think it is bad luck with the location of our driveway on the street.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

I do not sadly
                            It looks like a great way to get buried under a roofalanche.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It looks like a great way to get buried under a roofalanche.
                              Real men get out the ladder, shovel the roof, and then jump off the roof into the snow piles.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                I killed my single stage a couple times on the plow berm. Don't have a two stage, haven't needed one in the past. This is our first true winter in this house, so we'll see. The berm was more substantial than I was expecting. I think it is bad luck with the location of our driveway on the street.
                                Yeah, the berm on our side was relatively small at about 1.5'. Easy peasy even for the single stages on our street. Across the street, everyone owns a two-stage and all of them required several passes on the berm.

Our street was only plowed one direction last night some time. Just enough to make sure cars didn't get stuck in the center. THis morning they did a full pass on both sides and it was crazy. The plow had chains on (which I'd never seen in GDO before) and it had to take three running starts at the fairly moderate hill in front of our house. I've never seen a plow struggle to move snow before at this house. Felt bad gawking, but I couldn't believe it.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X