• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Seattle forecasted to be 109 Monday.

shiiiiiiiiit
    114 in Portland.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

shiiiiiiiiit
      And only about 1/3 of residences have A/C out here
      Last edited by Stauber1; 06-26-2021, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post

Yeah, that’s why I commented. My family has it but most of Swellvue will have it.

Comment

shiiiiiiiiit
          Daughter reports 106 in Vancouver. They're lucky to hit 80 in late June.

Comment

• Holfy ****
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

For me, at least 1898 (dad's mom's dad* came here with his family as a 14 year old).
              They became immediate land barrens ... meaning they moved to some of the most barren land in north central ND.

*I can trace that line back to 1800s Ukraine/Crimea and 1600s Germany.
              We're probably related. My family (well, the German side of it), has essentially the same movement. About 20 miles East of Frankfurt, then moved to Ukraine/Crimea when Catherine was giving out freebies in the mid-to-late 1600s, and then to North Dakota (just outside of present day Harvey) in the late 1880s.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Infrastructure don’t need attention

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshuaHol...57279986868226

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

... and then to North Dakota (just outside of present day Harvey) in the late 1880s.
                  So what part of the vast Balta-Orrin urban metroplex? ;-)

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• https://twitter.com/scottseattlewx/s...108307462?s=21

just unpossible
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post

Lololol one of my family members has a 1.8m house with no air.

i laugh because they were able to go to another family members home with air.

america.
                      Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 06-29-2021, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Infrastructure don’t need attention

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshuaHol...57279986868226
                        I guess the starve the government program worked. I'd like to congratulate Ronald Reagan on the complete destruction of the United States. Your legacy is firmly intact, sir.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I guess the starve the government program worked. I'd like to congratulate Ronald Reagan on the complete destruction of the United States. Your legacy is firmly intact, sir.
                          Maybe a good guy with a gun can come along and fix

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

So what part of the vast Balta-Orrin urban metroplex? ;-)
                            About halfway between Wellsburg and Harvey, and just a smidge towards Heimdal, along the Sheyenne River.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Holy mother of god

canada hit 121 degF today. I don't even care where in Canada.
                              Code:

Comment

• What in the actual ****?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verkhoyansk

"Verkhoyansk holds the record for both the hottest and the coldest temperatures ever recorded north of the Arctic Circle, with 37.8 �°C (100.0 �°F) and ?67.8 �°C (?90.0 �°F) respectively."

I found this because someone said it hit 118F in this town today. I vaguely recall some of the largest annual temperature swings on earth occur in Siberia so I wasn't entirely surprised. But 118F seems not good in the Arctic circle

ahhhh. Apparently it was ground temp not air temp. Still not great
                                https://www.cnet.com/news/surface-te...g-118-degrees/
                                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 06-29-2021, 10:08 PM.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X