X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

wsp
    Well that explains it ;^)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Losing power is pretty much an annual midsummer occurrence here in North MPLS, but this is where a lot of poors live so that’s to be expected.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Give it 2 years it will gentrified just like they are doing to Robbinsdale. Hell they are putting up condos across from Tony Jaro's (which I know is NE but still) who they hell would pay premium price to live there?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Give it 2 years it will gentrified just like they are doing to Robbinsdale. Hell they are putting up condos across from Tony Jaro's (which I know is NE but still) who they hell would pay premium price to live there?
          They are running Nordeast like they ruined Dinkytown and Stadium Village. Awful to watch. We won’t be waiting two years, either. Moving to St. Louis Park in February because evidently we are typical Jews.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Unfortunately I play soccer with a developer who has done a lot of Dinkytown and Stadium Village. Ridiculously nice and generous guy. But part of me just hates that part of him.

ive always thought the state or city needs to protect dinkytown.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Um, are you square staters still alive?

The weather channel is showing 100+ mph winds, blizzards, dogs and cats living together. Go down to your Wizard of Oz cellars and live off the peach preserves or something. Be safe.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Pretty active night last night. Got woken up around 11pm or so to my phone blowing up and sirens in my neighborhood. Confirmed Tornado 10-12 miles North of me along with everyone getting a Severe T-Storm as a nice consolation prize.

Losing that 2-3 hours of sleep is kicking my *** right now, ugh. Momma Nature gonna do her thing though.
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Glad you're ok
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Was at the College World Series in Omaha this past weekend. I'm not sure I've ever been hotter than I was at Game 1 Saturday afternoon. During a three hour baseball game I drank 3 gatorades and four bottles of water and never went to the can once. My goodness.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      Was at the College World Series in Omaha this past weekend. I'm not sure I've ever been hotter than I was at Game 1 Saturday afternoon. During a three hour baseball game I drank 3 gatorades and four bottles of water and never went to the can once. My goodness.
                      Those around you wish you would next time; they were appalled you used the Gatorade bottle at your seat.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        Was at the College World Series in Omaha this past weekend. I'm not sure I've ever been hotter than I was at Game 1 Saturday afternoon. During a three hour baseball game I drank 3 gatorades and four bottles of water and never went to the can once. My goodness.
                        If it's regular Gatorade, that's what--24 teaspoons of sugar?

Even if true, though, not sure what that would mean in heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

If it's regular Gatorade, that's what--24 teaspoons of sugar?

Even if true, though, not sure what that would mean in heat.
                          I have no idea. They were the smaller bottles, but at that point if it was liquid, and it was cold, I was going to drink it.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• It is 30 degrees cooler right now than it was like 10 days ago. The temp swings the past 45 days have been ridiculous!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              It is 30 degrees cooler right now than it was like 10 days ago. The temp swings the past 45 days have been ridiculous!
                              We had April in March, March in April, kinda May in May (but no rain), then August for the first two weeks of June, and now the second half of June starts off as late September.

What's all that?

A normal spring and summer in North Dakota.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

We had April in March, March in April, kinda May in May (but no rain), then August for the first two weeks of June, and now the second half of June starts off as late September.

What's all that?

A normal spring and summer in North Dakota.

Last edited by dxmnkd316; 06-21-2021, 04:16 PM.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X