X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason A
    replied
    Re: Tennis anyone?

Didn't this exact same thing happen two years ago at Wimbledon? Gasquet is one of the softest players on the tour.

Of course, I led 6-3, 5-4 and had two match points tonight and managed to lose the second set in a tiebreaker, then lost the tiebreaker we played in lieu of a third set. So I guess I'm pretty soft too.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

And Murray breaks Gasquet to lead 3-1...looks like the unreal comeback is going to happen.

Edit: Murray takes the 5th set, 6-1.

Gasquet was cramping up near the end and it was over. He played great for two and a half hours, but that wasn't enough to win 3 sets.
    Last edited by Priceless; 05-24-2010, 12:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Here comes Murray...he won the third set 6-4 and is up a break in the fourth.

Edit: 5th set now.
    Last edited by Priceless; 05-24-2010, 12:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

We're either about to witness a stunning upset or an unreal comeback. An unranked Frenchman leads #4M Andy Murray 2 sets to love and hasn't been broken yet. The crowd's really getting into it. The match is live on The Tennis Channel and DTV channel 704.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Tomorrow promises to be a big day. Both #1 seeds, plus Wozniacki and Monfils take to the primary court. The other big court has the high-flying Serbs, #3M Djokovic and #4W Jankovic. Court #1 has Ana Ivanovic in the third match, court #2 has #5W Dementieva and court 8 has Melanie Oudin in its first match (5AM ET).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X