Tennis anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tennis anyone?

FedrigottiFognini has match point, after being down 40-0 this game.

And it's over. The Italian wins.

Comment

His first name is Fabio.

You just can't make this **** up.

Comment

By the time I've finished writing this, Roddick should have wrapped up his match.

Isner is up 2 sets to 1.

And Roddick has won in four sets.

Comment

Marty Fish won the second set tiebreak and is tied 1-1; play suspended for darkness. The schedule is mostly completed now, suspended/canceled matches will be played tomorrow.

Comment

Oh gee...ESPN2 decides to show the Venus match...again. I'm shocked, SHOCKED!, to discover gambling in this establishment!

Comment

The Tentative Day 6 Schedule has been released.

The high-profile matches are on Court Philippe Chatrier and Court Suzanne Lenglen, but the latter matches on Court One should be good to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                Oh gee...ESPN2 decides to show the Venus match...again. I'm shocked, SHOCKED!, to discover gambling in this establishment!
                Told ya they have a hard-on for the Williams sisters.

Thankfully Serena didn't have her match today - otherwise they'd be showing that match in addition to the Venus one on an endless loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  Told ya they have a hard-on for the Williams sisters.

Thankfully Serena didn't have her match today - otherwise they'd be showing that match in addition to the Venus one on an endless loop.
                  Both Serena and Venus have matches tomorrow. Thank goodness I have DTV and will be able to watch something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    Both Serena and Venus have matches tomorrow. Thank goodness I have DTV and will be able to watch something else.
                    Give it time - soon, all seven channels will be a Williams match - just different angles.

Comment

Give it time - soon, all seven channels will be a Williams match - just different angles.
                      DO NOT WANT upskirt cam.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                        DO NOT WANT upskirt cam.
                        I heard one of them (Venus?) had her *** hanging out of her skirt while playing the other day.

Oh, and you're a racist for not wanting to see more of them.

Comment

Oh, and you're a racist for not wanting to see more of them.
                          I may be racist, but I'm pretty sure in my case it is for different reasons.

With that said, I won't watch watch the Williams play tennis. The channel gets changed when they come on.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            With that said, I won't watch watch the Williams play tennis. The channel gets changed when they come on.
                            I only watch if a hot chick is playing them - and root for the hot chick. Sadly, it almost never works in my favor.

Comment

The top seeds have all won. Wozniacki is on now (and looks great). Was down a break, but is now back on serve 4-3 in the first. Isner is down a set and a break in his match. Mardy Fish finally lost his match, 10-8 in the fifth.

Brooklyn Decker finally arrived in Paris (30 hour commute from Hawaii...) so that's why we had no shots of her in the stands at Roddick's last match.

Comment

Woz won the first set 6-3 but is down a break to start the second, 4-1.

And she just brutally attacked the net and drew whistles of derision from the French crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X