X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Sh**. I get paid to fu** with traffic. And I'm NOT a protester.
    Aren't you in Illinois? You weren't the guy that said "50-mile stretch of I-90........four bulldozers oughta do it", were you?

Oh yeah, and the Trump team totally isn't suggesting we do internment camps......but I mean, there is precedent for it.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Sh**. I get paid to fu** with traffic. And I'm NOT a protester.
      I have Chris Christie for you on line 1, Chris Christie on line 1....
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The law is about protesting. Not being a whiny little *****.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Erdogan in Turkey and Trump in U.S: Two egomaniacs with repressive tendencies who do not make this world a better or safer place.

And no, I'm not equating Trump to Erdogan. But they are troubling in some similar ways.

Comment

Don't forget the trump of the Philippines. Duerte
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Don't forget the trump of the Philippines. Duerte
              Yeah, there is no shortage of bad players out there, but I bring up Erdogan because Turkey is so strategically situated with a very complex role in the diplomatic, military and economic dynamics in the middle east, Europe, the rest of Asia, Russia, and the U.S. Trump must handle that situation expertly because Turkey is very important to our interests (as it is to many others, hence the complexity), and we have not been given much reason to believe that he is up to the task. In fact, judging by what we have seen of him these last 12 months, he is perfectly ill-suited, and our best hope is that he comes through on his promise and "hire the best people" who are capable of not f*king it up in a very bad way. The stakes in that game are huge. Even bigger than a 3:00 a.m. Tweetwar about ***-grabbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Just imagine what the next Congress and their Trumperor will try.

Rights and liberties are only paper, and the type of criminal now in the ascendant likes nothing better than to burn paper.

We'll see whether the Federal courts can withstand the tidal wave of horror these sh-tstains will send their way.
                Glass houses, sir. Take a good look at what the past couple administrations have been doing with the Constitution these past few years...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Only $35 an hour? Pffft. Not quitting my day job.
                  The trick is to get the whole family out on the streets. Just two hours a night of good ol' fashioned family (of four) together time, shouting down the evil conservative overlords five times a week, would get you an extra $70k a year, or $280k over four years. For the super ambitious, spending just 30 hours a week nets your family $210k/yr or $840,000 over Trump's first term.

The problem I imagine that would crop up then would be how to keep these folks from turning into Republicans for 2020.
                  Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    The trick is to get the whole family out on the streets. Just two hours a night of good ol' fashioned family (of four) together time, shouting down the evil conservative overlords five times a week, would get you an extra $70k a year, or $280k over four years. For the super ambitious, spending just 30 hours a week nets your family $210k/yr or $840,000 over Trump's first term.

The problem I imagine that would crop up then would be how to keep these folks from turning into Republicans for 2020.
                    Cash? Do I get a 1099?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Yeah, there is no shortage of bad players out there, but I bring up Erdogan because Turkey is so strategically situated with a very complex role in the diplomatic, military and economic dynamics in the middle east, Europe, the rest of Asia, Russia, and the U.S. Trump must handle that situation expertly because Turkey is very important to our interests (as it is to many others, hence the complexity), and we have not been given much reason to believe that he is up to the task. In fact, judging by what we have seen of him these last 12 months, he is perfectly ill-suited, and our best hope is that he comes through on his promise and "hire the best people" who are capable of not f*king it up in a very bad way. The stakes in that game are huge. Even bigger than a 3:00 a.m. Tweetwar about ***-grabbing.
                      Fair enough. And I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I also want to remind people of the ongoing diplomatic struggles in the South China Sea. That, for me, is kind of like a silent or cold version of the Middle East. We've relied on the Philippines to be our ally in the territorial claims being made by China. That's a critically important stretch of water. Wikipedia says that around 1/3 of the world's shipping traffic goes through the SCS. That's a lot of commerce. Turkey is extremely important, but we often forget just how important this diplomatic battle is with China.
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Cash? Do I get a 1099?
                        Personally I would incorporate the family as a political non-profit and not worry about it.
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Glass houses, sir. Take a good look at what the past couple administrations have been doing with the Constitution these past few years...
                          omfg.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Fair enough. And I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I also want to remind people of the ongoing diplomatic struggles in the South China Sea. That, for me, is kind of like a silent or cold version of the Middle East. We've relied on the Philippines to be our ally in the territorial claims being made by China. That's a critically important stretch of water. Wikipedia says that around 1/3 of the world's shipping traffic goes through the SCS. That's a lot of commerce. Turkey is extremely important, but we often forget just how important this diplomatic battle is with China.
                            Good points dxmn. We do forget, especially since many of us, myself included, take a Eurocentric view of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                              Aren't you in Illinois? You weren't the guy that said "50-mile stretch of I-90........four bulldozers oughta do it", were you?
                              No, I was the one on site counting to make sure they did only use four bulldozers for the whole project.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              I have Chris Christie for you on line 1, Chris Christie on line 1....
                              One quick FOIA-free phone call and I could have helped him get his results instead of the e-mails he was part of.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

It's been suggested (mostly by righties but not quite entirely) that in January, Trump will ascend to the position of the Third Most Powerful Man in the World -- right behind Xi Jinping and Putin. I don't subscribe to that myself but I do see the point.
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X