X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Apparently we voted to replace Medicare too. Who knew?
    C'mon, that's been Ryan's wet dream ever since he got to Congress. It's in his budget that Congress votes on every year, and probably your Republican representatives voted in favor of doing so.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2015/roll141.xml

Anyone with half a brain knew this was coming once Republicans got the presidency back. It's gonna happen every year. The latest version of the plan was written up by Budget Chair Tom Price, who's now being said to be considered for heading up HHS, which oversees Medicare. Apparently, trump's already breaking his campaign promises not to touch Medicare and SS, and now seems to be down with the idea. His website now talks about "Medicare Modernization" and "Medicaid flexibility" which we all know what that means.

Course, all the Trump supporters will say, "well, we didn't vote for him for that". But what did they expect?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Hey I don't even like the Dilbert comic much but that doesn't change what he said or that he was right. Trump used his con man skills to con the voters...
      He's Rasputin 2.0.

OMG! RasPUTIN!

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

They're SO tolerant... http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...400959845.html

Comment

Looking for a job? This one's perfect for some of you wackos: http://joeforamerica.com/2016/11/loo...mp-protesters/

Comment

Hey, looks like Trump's bringing high-paying jobs back to America after all.

What, you hate capitalism?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

mookie hears "posse" he thinks of old western movies with white guys
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Looking for a job? This one's perfect for some of you wackos: http://joeforamerica.com/2016/11/loo...mp-protesters/
                Only $35 an hour? Pffft. Not quitting my day job.

Comment

Trump should watch this. I'm not even kidding.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Hasn't taken the oath of office and already creating jobs.
                    Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      I hope you don't eat like you read, Flaggy. You'd be dead in a year.

Comment

And here it is. Washington state looking at turning protesting into a felony, and charging "funders" up to three times any damage caused. Like I've been saying, keep a close eye on the Soros witch hunt.

I guess if you block traffic, you're a terrorist now.
                        Last edited by MaizeRage; 11-16-2016, 09:10 PM.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                          And here it is. Washington state looking at turning protesting into a felony, and charging "funders" up to three times any damage caused. Like I've been saying, keep a close eye on the Soros witch hunt.

In Washington? Lol even if it makes out of the Legislature, which I doubt, it'll get vetoed hard.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            In Washington? Lol even if it makes out of the Legislature, which I doubt, it'll get vetoed hard.
                            Yeah, that would never hold up.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post

Just imagine what the next Congress and their Trumperor will try.

Rights and liberties are only paper, and the type of criminal now in the ascendant likes nothing better than to burn paper.

We'll see whether the Federal courts can withstand the tidal wave of horror these sh-tstains will send their way.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                                Sh**. I get paid to fu** with traffic. And I'm NOT a protester.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X