X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    They'll conclude that it was all Obama's fault.
    Well duh

This Admiral Says Differently
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Globalists are desperate for WWIII.

Comment

Hey Look Canada Has D-bags Too!

What a loser...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          FARK said it best: "You guys lost, get over it," says group waving Confederate flags.
          I know it's a day old post. But dammit this made me laugh out loud at work when I read it this morning.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Apparently This Guy Is Advising Trump

He seems nice...

But remember it isnt about racism...
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              I know it's a day old post. But dammit this made me laugh out loud at work when I read it this morning.
              Yeah the picture of that going around Facebook was awesome
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                I was surprised?
                So much so that it required bolding and italics.

Trump has someone volunteering to be his press secretary.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Grenade!!!

@FoxNews: Report: Trump considering primary rival Ted Cruz for attorney general position http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/pol...eral-position/
                  can't wait for a book on "tD team of rivals" that Doris can copy and publish!!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    So much so that it required bolding and italics.
                    You crossed the streams again.
                    What you show bolded is a story about someone wanting to be Trump's Press Sec < facepalm > and where I said I wasn't surprised was regarding PAC monies.

I really am living rent free in there, aren't I. I love all the space but it could use more light.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I'm not sure how much worse this can get before even Republicans have to pay attention to it.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You crossed the streams again.
                        What you show bolded is a story about someone wanting to be Trump's Press Sec < facepalm > and where I said I wasn't surprised was regarding PAC monies.
                        And I was trying to teach you why someone would volunteer for that job. For someone that likes to pretend he's above it all and just analyzing, you really struggle to make even basic connections on things.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Kep, Handy,

I know both of you have looked at it during the campaign: When you're bored and need an < ahem > interesting read, check out Scott Adams' blog ( blog.dilbert.com ) from Election Day to about Monday.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            And I was trying to teach you why someone would volunteer for that job. For someone that likes to pretend he's above it all and just analyzing, you really struggle to make even basic connections on things.
                            And any sane person would come nowhere near that job. Note that I said:

Trump has someone volunteering to be his press secretary. Talk about willing to take one for the team ...
                            I guess I should've put a or a after the ellipsis to help you understand.
                            Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-16-2016, 02:01 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Kep, Handy,

I know both of you have looked at it during the campaign: When you're bored and need an < ahem > interesting read, check out Scott Adams' blog ( blog.dilbert.com ) from Election Day to about Monday.
                              I just can't if I want to retain any respect for him at all.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I just can't if I want to retain any respect for him at all.
                                Spoiler: Oh boy was he right and he'll explain why.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X