X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Wisconsin State journal with a short piece entitled, "Wis. could be blueprint for Trump agenda," citing circumstances similar to those Scott Walker dealt with.

RUN!!!
    Good lord...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Well the good news is he cant hold Congress hostage anymore...

The bad news is...the man is Eichmann only with less empathy
      Eichmann was just a process guy. Cruz is much more of an enthusiast. He's more of an Oskar Dirlewanger only more creepy-looking.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well the good news is he cant hold Congress hostage anymore...
        He would have control over the FBI SWAT team ...
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Wisconsin State journal with a short piece entitled, "Wis. could be blueprint for Trump agenda," citing circumstances similar to those Scott Walker dealt with.
          This one?
          http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc...0b8fe1021.html
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            He would have control over the FBI SWAT team ...
            Well I meant metaphorically but point taken

Kepler

Maybe he is Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring...he definitely has the smug look and double talk down and is a true believer.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Yes

Comment

Well I meant metaphorically but point taken

Kepler

Maybe he is Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring...he definitely has the smug look and double talk down and is a true believer.
                He would make a good Minister of Propaganda, but that job's taken.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well This Should Go Well

I mean everyone loves her...except the teachers and their union
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well This Should Go Well

The hilarious thing is Hillary might have picked her too.

She certainly didn't make any friends in DC and I suspect this will be one of those appointments where all the career folks under her who actually know what they're doing will spend most of their time either wrestling with, apologizing for, or slow rolling her.

The other thing is Rhee has an ego nearly the size of Trump's, so she'll probably roll over him (Trump has zero experience actually managing anybody with a backbone). Over/under til she quits or is fired: 2 years.

She's also on record saying the GOPers in Congress are morons, so she has that going for her.
                    Cornell University

Comment

We will see. There is a definite shift Left but I would say it is closer to the Neocon (Neo-Lib?) than the Tea Party. That would require an Occupy like group to infiltrate and that would screw up their drum circles
                      You'd be surprised at how much the Occupiers and Trump supporters that supported Obama in 2008 actually have in common...

Comment

Grenade!!!

@FoxNews: Report: Trump considering primary rival Ted Cruz for attorney general position http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/pol...eral-position/
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Graham and McCain Want To Investigate The Russian Hack
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Grenade!!!

@FoxNews: Report: Trump considering primary rival Ted Cruz for attorney general position http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/pol...eral-position/
                            Yeah you need to scroll back we already covered that

(still scary)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well This Should Go Well

I heard some guy from Hillsdale College was in the mix for SecEd.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

They'll conclude that it was all Obama's fault.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X