X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    We will see. There is a definite shift Left but I would say it is closer to the Neocon (Neo-Lib?) than the Tea Party. That would require an Occupy like group to infiltrate and that would screw up their drum circles
    Wait, Occupy are the ones with the drum circles.

The Trump policy towards Israel is going to be so bizarre. On the one hand he hates Jews and the neocon as-sholes. On the other hand, he hates Muslims and he has a hard on for authoritarian jerkoffs like Bibi.

What to do, what to do?

Maybe just nuke the whole site and be done with it.

(Sorry, Cyprus.)
    Last edited by Kepler; 11-16-2016, 09:11 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Only a Trumper would support Wisconsin...the proof is there is never a black man to be found in the stands only on the field
      That's not true at all. UW's athletics marketing department has the Photoshopped cover photo proof that you're wrong.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Pay for play is alive and well within the new Trump administration.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...nflicts-231413
        I await certain posters wanting investigations...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by st. Clown View Post
          that's not true at all. Uw's athletics marketing department has the photoshopped cover photo proof that you're wrong.

(I was hoping that would be referenced)
          Last edited by Handyman; 11-16-2016, 09:27 AM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Drain that swamp!

Suckers.
            It took all of a week
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I found this article while web searching for more info on Steve Bannon and his past dealings, like his Breitbart staff. (I've said I'm not afraid to read any POV.)

Trump has someone volunteering to be his press secretary. Talk about willing to take one for the team ...

"He toys with the idea of becoming press secretary in a Trump White House and says he’s met the candidate twice."

PS - Please carefully read the Editor's Note at the start of the article. Specifically, "in this era of social media tribalism, the mere act of covering a contentious person can be misinterpreted as an endorsement." In a word: Precisely.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

It took all of a week
                I'm pretty sure Kep still had the under.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  You can't always get what you want...

Suckers.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh what do you know, protesters are now pretending to be Trump supporters... oops, caught red handed... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...campus-church/

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      With all the (talisman) names being waved out there to rattle and uproar folks opposed to him, it makes you wonder what the Orange Illusionist* is doing with the other hand.

*Kep, you may have that one. No charge.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

With all the (talisman) names being waved out there to rattle and uproar folks opposed to him, it makes you wonder what the Orange Illusionist* is doing with the other hand.

*Kep, you may have that one. No charge.
                        Probably just grabbing a p***y. When you're the president-elect, they just let you do it.

Comment

I figured Christmas...oh well

Trumps is setting off the Dubya "Oh crap I dont know what to do so let the people who know better make the decision" vibe. Problem is no one working with him knows better
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trump has someone volunteering to be his press secretary. Talk about willing to take one for the team ...
                            Grow up. Bannon "volunteered" to help run Trump's campaign too.

And lo and behold, the Mercer family's Super PAC just happened to invest $187,500 in a movie-making company that doesn't make movies, which coincidentally, is owned by Steve Bannon.
                            Originally posted by dicaslover
                            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Oh what do you know, protesters are now pretending to be Trump supporters... oops, caught red handed... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...campus-church/
                              This is how the right is going to explain every incident. It's Brownshirt 101.

Flag is our resident control group in this experiment. He's providing a service.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Hey Kep- are the HS kids in your county skipping school to protest the election?

The snowflakes in Montgomery County are out in force, blocking traffic, waving signs, skipping class, and behaving like lemmings.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X