This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Dana Rohrabacher used to hang around with the Taliban back in the day.

As for your question, I'll take Russia for $1000, Alex.
    The answer is: He established the Oprichnina.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

"A man is known by the company he keeps."
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        The answer is: He established the Oprichnina.
        Who is... uh... Ivan the Terrible? Or did he kill them all? I always forget.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          started them and ended them. Typical Ivan. If you make a mistake, be sure you erase it.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Only a Trumper would support Wisconsin...the proof is there is never a black man to be found in the stands only on the field
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I always preferred Crazy Ivan
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Only a Trumper would support Wisconsin...the proof is there is never a black man to be found in the stands only on the field
                Leave the hockey team alone!
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Why do I imagine Trump going "next you get a bright idea Donald put it in a da*n memo!"
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I'm actually kind of curious what the dip**** brigade's angle is with diverting the Columbia River.
                    Originally posted by dicaslover
                    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Why do I imagine Trump going "next you get a bright idea Donald put it in a da*n memo!"
                      You think Trump is Jack Ryan...and here I thought he was Captain Tupolov
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You think Trump is Jack Ryan...and here I thought he was Captain Tupolov
                        I think Trump imagines himself as Jack Ryan.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          I think Trump imagines himself as Jack Ryan.
                          Well certainly not Robby Jackson.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            That's a classic, bad movie.

When Alec #$*(#$*% Baldwin schools you on the Russian accent, you know you suck at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              That's a classic, bad movie.

When Alec #$*(#$*% Baldwin schools you on the Russian accent, you know you suck at it.
                              Great book. Bad bad bad movie.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Great book. Bad bad bad movie.
                                Well, all of the Jack Ryan ones are...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X