X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Coon Rapids is filled with White Trash...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      This isn't meant to be snarky, but it's going to come off very snarky.

Are we going to have to go through this entire Trump transition by comparing him to Hillary? Why can't his bag cabinet of dicks be judged on its own merits?
      Sen Warren was pointed in her letter (ppg 2, 3) about Trump's team with Wall Street connections. Sec. Clinton took in a lot of Wall Street money. The two connected in my head. That's where that came from.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Sen Warren was pointed in her letter (ppg 2, 3) about Trump's team with Wall Street connections. Sec. Clinton took in a lot of Wall Street money. The two connected in my head. That's where that came from.
        Fair enough, but I hope this doesn't become a pattern. Not specifically with you, but the media and just in general.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          You know Rachel swings the other way, right?

Who knows, maybe she'd join in (That sound you hear is Kep hitting the bottom of the desk.)
          No if he was going to cheat on Rachel it would be for Megyn Kelly and Rachel for sure would join in

Cupp is too repressed
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Wow, the dude hasn't even took the oath, and y'all're already talking about impeachment... at least show the decency to let him put his hand on the Bible before seeing if he screws up...
            Just like Republicans re: Hilary.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The NY Times got the "hasn't paid taxes" proof out there. It should've been his undoing.

If I was a gutless coward, I would have supported him. I took a stand that I couldn't vote for Mr. Trump. You try doing that in a deep red state.
              Ooooh, that's sooooooooo brave of you and your anonymous vote. Jesus, the balls on you.

Comment

I'm not as worried about the folks with pure business backgrounds (see: H. Hamm*) as much as the known lobbyists.[/COLOR][/URL].
                LOL. Yeah, the guy who has spent eight years taking his bull**** "Woe is me" story about having to face responsibility for some ducks he killed(even though he never actually paid the fine) to every billionaire ******* party he could get on the guest list to is just a "pure business" guy.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

I'm not sure if the GOP in Congress is more worried about Trump or Pence. Either could be their nemesis and undoing.
                  ??? Pence is the current GOP to it's core. Not sure what you're getting at here.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  We'll argue until Ithaca falls into the swamp, but their internal post mortems that they were willing to publish pointed out they ignored all the warning signs that the electorate was not as pro Hillary as they thought/wished.
                  We've already found out that those "polled" didn't necessarily give a straight answer as to which way they were leaning. Also I've never agreed with the concept a media source will "mis-represent" polling results in hope of impacting voter behavior. If anything Hillsters stayed home because they assumed the election was in the bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    I appreciate Sen. Warren doing that, and I assume she'd have put out a similar letter for a Clinton transition team. I'm not as worried about the folks with pure business backgrounds (see: H. Hamm*) as much as the known lobbyists. Putting lobbyists in play is the opposite of what Trump said he'd do.

*Full disclosure: I have a soft spot for Harold Hamm.
                    Yeah, it's only fair to note that, even with conflicts of interest in mind, a banker is probably a good pick for treasurer, a consultant from a comms company has a certain logic to it for FCC roles, etc.

But the lobbyists and career politicians are a pretty blatant departure from his rhetoric.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Eight years ago, it was cool to be anti-war. Now... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ecDRF5nNM

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        Yeah, it's only fair to note that, even with conflicts of interest in mind, a banker is probably a good pick for treasurer, a consultant from a comms company has a certain logic to it for FCC roles, etc.
                        Yes, but a "good pick" and "what he promised" are mutually exclusive in this instance. Of course that's a good idea, that's what the adults were trying to tell everyone while the rest shouted about emailz! and demanded a change from that.

EDIT: In case Rudy can't make it through the confirmation process of SecState, since he's insane and all, the back-up plan appears to be an obscure GOP rep named Dana Rohrabacher. Not knowing anything about him, I'll give you exactly one guess which country his foreign policy views seem to favor.
                        Last edited by MaizeRage; 11-15-2016, 08:37 PM.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Dana Rohrabacher used to hang around with the Taliban back in the day.

As for your question, I'll take Russia for $1000, Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            Yes, but a "good pick" and "what he promised" are mutually exclusive in this instance. Of course that's a good idea, that's what the adults were trying to tell everyone while the rest shouted about emailz! and demanded a change from that.

EDIT: In case Rudy can't make it through the confirmation process of SecState, since he's insane and all, the back-up plan appears to be an obscure GOP rep named Dana Rohrabacher. Not knowing anything about him, I'll give you exactly one guess which country his foreign policy views seem to favor.
                            Everything old is new again.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Kinda scary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...fcd_story.html

So apparently, Rogers' ouster is part of a banishing of Christie associates from the Trump team, led mainly by Trump's son-in-law, who carries a grudge against Christie for putting his father in jail. And apparently is angling for a major position in national security, despite having zero experience in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Where will Trump hold his Reichsparteitag des Sieges? Wisconsin put him over the top, how about Camp Randall? It's got an Albert Speer feel to it.

Look, I don't care if you take shots at the quality of education at my very own Public University in beautiful downtown Madison, WI. Which incidentally, 90% of the population therein is so far left they look at you Ivies as just barely this side of Hitler Youth. (Or sort of like Vichy France with nicer sweaters.)

And I don't even care if your brown proletariat masses sort the bourgeois pigs and off the heads of the elites on their way to destroying this country and building two thousand miles of god-less, equalized, gun free, safe-zoned, solar-powered, adobe block housing units complete with communal pot gardens. ( I really don't. I know people. You can reach me at my Dacha on the beach.)

But My God!!! Is nothing sacred to you people??? How DARE you take a crack at our 10 Jillion Dollar Athletic Department and it's Facilities!!!

THAT Sir, is where I, and all REAL Americans, draw the line!
                                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                                Originally posted by Timothy A
                                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Working...
                                X