This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Ah, so the rioters have now been following the example of "dear leader"... http://www.infowars.com/report-hilla...-the-election/

Comment

I agree with the Guardian --> Bannon and the alt-right will collapse of their own doing. Why?

They have become thine own worst enemy; they are now the Establishment.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ream-what-next
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        What, Kim Jong Un turned him down? Or is Kim up for SecState.
        Agriculture, obviously.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Rudy or John Bolton being floated as Secretary of State.
          Jeff Sessions being floated as Attorney General.
          Rudy apparently turned down Attorney General.
          The kids are going to run daddy's company (no blind trust) and are being given Top Security Clearance.
          Bannon in the White House.

Have we seen enough now to make a judgement?

Americans are ****ing stupid.
          I'd rather have Giuliani than Jeff Sessions. Jeff Sessions is scary bad.

Civil Rights Votes:
          Voted NO on reauthorizing the Violence Against Women Act. (Feb 2013)
          Voted YES on recommending Constitutional ban on flag desecration. (Jun 2006)
          Voted YES on constitutional ban of same-sex marriage. (Jun 2006)
          Voted NO on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes. (Jun 2002)
          Voted YES on loosening restrictions on cell phone wiretapping. (Oct 2001)
          Voted NO on expanding hate crimes to include sexual orientation. (Jun 2000)
          Voted NO on setting aside 10% of highway funds for minorities & women. (Mar 1998)
          Voted YES on ending special funding for minority & women-owned business. (Oct 1997)
          Supports anti-flag desecration amendment. (Mar 2001)
          Rated 20% by the ACLU, indicating an anti-civil rights voting record. (Dec 2002)
          Rated 0% by the HRC, indicating an anti-gay-rights stance. (Dec 2006)
          Rated 7% by the NAACP, indicating an anti-affirmative-action stance. (Dec 2006)
          State definition of marriage supersedes federal gay marriage. (Mar 2014)
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            Let me ask you guys a question about Bannon, and I ask this seriously. I wasn't able to discern the answer from the news reports in the main stream media, which is admittedly where I get most of my news.

Has Bannon actually authored some racist or sexist articles/blog posts/letters to the editor, etc..., or is it the claim that since he was in charge of the Breitbart website, and since other people wrote racist or sexist articles which were published on that site, that is what establishes him as a racist or sexist person?

If the former is true, then I think he has disqualified himself from holding a position close to the President. However, if it's the latter, I want to know more, and think about is some more.
            From the sounds of it it is more that it was under his leadership they courted the racists. Although he has been heard to make comments about Jews before.

The best way to answer is that we dont know.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I'd rather have Giuliani than Jeff Sessions. Jeff Sessions is scary bad.
              You're going to get both. Rudy as Secretary of State. Sessions as Attorney General.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You're going to get both. Rudy as Secretary of State. Sessions as Attorney General.
                The Turd Reich.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Hashbrown: Don'tForgetPennsylvania
                  I am more upset with our Big Ten d-bags.

Oh wait...Penn State!

#pennsylvaniaisfullofjerks
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Impeachment has to come from Congress. This Congress won't touch him.
                    First thing everyone has to remember is that an Impeachment of the President has very little to do with high crimes and misdemeanors and everything to do with politics. If they REALLY hate you, they're going all in on the Charles I solution. The facts won't matter.

Did Bill lie before a grand jury? Appears so. That was the excuse the House needed to vent its anger out on Mr. Clinton. The hate for the President was not as strong in the Senate and Bill was acquitted. Better would have been both Houses to vote a censure of the President and skip the show trial.

The only sure thing was Andrew Johnson and sure thing Edmund Ross saved the presidency.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Wow, the dude hasn't even took the oath, and y'all're already talking about impeachment... at least show the decency to let him put his hand on the Bible before seeing if he screws up...
                      So, once again you didnt actually read what anyone said you just opened yor mouth and spewed out your verbal diarrhea. Way to 4chandude!
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just imagine Rudy being the face of America to Foreign Heads of State...

*shudder*
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          The western half of MN is quite red. The eastern half is more blue than red. In the cities, you'd figure you were at the bottom of the ocean.
                          What's odd is that they are red in presidential elections, blue in Senate and House (generally). For Governor, State House, and State Senate they are a mixed bag.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

*shudder*
                            Could be worse. Could be Bolton. Bolton's Neoconness makes Cheney look rational.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

*shudder*
                              We should just allcon an email to all the heads of state. "Hi everyone. 2016 has been such a bad year we thought we would try to loosen things up a bit. So, for the next four years, instead of diplomats and statesmen, we are going to send you dancing monkeys. We hope you will be amused by them, but please beware they have a tendency to throw their own feces. If needed, we understand if you have to put them to sleep. Serious people will be back in 2020."
                              Cornell University

Comment

Sure they will. They arent loyal to him and they would much rather have his VP anyways. Plus they arent going to risk the backlash in midterms.
                                I'm with Scooby, but not for the same reasons.

I don't think Congress would impeach him because that would be disastrous optics for the party. The "GOP in civil war" narrative has been effectively quashed and shifted to the Democrats. The party leaders would be insane to allow that narrative to be pushed back onto them. Unless Trump is truly and historically bad.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X