X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    That is what he said. He said he isnt a coward because he didnt vote for Trump in a state that was deep red. I think you read it wrong...
    My mistake then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Exactly.
      My guess: When they figure it out, Trump will give them clearance by ... (wait for it) ... Executive Order. Heads on the right will burst.
      Rachel reported last night that once he's President he can give them whatever he wants.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Don't forget the polygraph.
        Polygraphs respond to stress caused by guilt and self-reflection. Sociopaths famously sail right through.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Rachel reported last night that once he's President he can give them whatever he wants.
          If they are running his company and he does that even the mere appearance of impropriety becomes an impeachable offense. Not to mention the SC will have a say and there is no way they allow that.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If they are running his company and he does that even the mere appearance of impropriety becomes an impeachable offense. Not to mention the SC will have a say and there is no way they allow that.
            Impeachment has to come from Congress. This Congress won't touch him.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The President can also nominate Putin as Secretary of Defense.

Anointing Uday and Qusay would have only slightly better optics.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Let me ask you guys a question about Bannon, and I ask this seriously. I wasn't able to discern the answer from the news reports in the main stream media, which is admittedly where I get most of my news.

Has Bannon actually authored some racist or sexist articles/blog posts/letters to the editor, etc..., or is it the claim that since he was in charge of the Breitbart website, and since other people wrote racist or sexist articles which were published on that site, that is what establishes him as a racist or sexist person?

If the former is true, then I think he has disqualified himself from holding a position close to the President. However, if it's the latter, I want to know more, and think about is some more.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  Let me ask you guys a question about Bannon, and I ask this seriously. I wasn't able to discern the answer from the news reports in the main stream media, which is admittedly where I get most of my news.

Has Bannon actually authored some racist or sexist articles/blog posts/letters to the editor, etc..., or is it the claim that since he was in charge of the Breitbart website, and since other people wrote racist or sexist articles which were published on that site, that is what establishes him as a racist or sexist person?

If the former is true, then I think he has disqualified himself from holding a position close to the President. However, if it's the latter, I want to know more, and think about is some more.
                  My understanding as of this morning's reporting is it's the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

http://www.jta.org/2016/11/14/news-o...stephen-bannon
                    Cornell University

Comment

did hilly get to know the secrets while first lady? what's the big deal?

if there is any conflict with a hotel here or there, report on it. then the voters can boot tD out in 2020. big deal.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Ya'might say that: 64/28 Trump.

And I live in a county that borders Minnesota that is traditionally as "blue" as it gets around here and it was all Trump'd-up.
                        The western half of MN is quite red. The eastern half is more blue than red. In the cities, you'd figure you were at the bottom of the ocean.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          The President can also nominate Putin as Secretary of Defense.

Anointing Uday and Qusay would have only slightly better optics.
                          What, Kim Jong Un turned him down? Or is Kim up for SecState.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

That is what he said. He said he isnt a coward because he didnt vote for Trump in a state that was deep red. I think you read it wrong...

Trump Supporters Tweeting Anti Semetic Messages to Emmy Rossum

Just remember though racism was a not the reason Trump got elected. Steve Bannon must be so pleased.

#thanksmichigan #thankswiscosnin
                            Hashbrown: Don'tForgetPennsylvania
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Wow, the dude hasn't even took the oath, and y'all're already talking about impeachment... at least show the decency to let him put his hand on the Bible before seeing if he screws up...

Comment

Impeachment has to come from Congress. This Congress won't touch him.
                                Sure they will. They arent loyal to him and they would much rather have his VP anyways. Plus they arent going to risk the backlash in midterms.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X