X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by burd View Post
    I haven't seen the numbers, Sic, but wasn't North Dakota pretty deep red on this one? I have some relatives and friends back there whom I like and respect who I'm certain voted Trump.
    Hillary received just under 28% in ND as compared to the President's 39% in 2012. All counties except for where Standing Rocks is and another reservation county in the north were red.

I was looking the other day and was reminded Iowa has gone solidly blue 5 of the last 6 (2004 0.6% squeaker for Bush). The President won by Iowa by 10 and by 6. Hillary lost Iowa by 11 points.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I haven't seen the numbers, Sic, but wasn't North Dakota pretty deep red on this one?
      Ya'might say that: 64/28 Trump.

And I live in a county that borders Minnesota that is traditionally as "blue" as it gets around here and it was all Trump'd-up.
      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-15-2016, 07:39 AM.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I haven't seen the numbers, Sic, but wasn't North Dakota pretty deep red on this one? I have some relatives and friends back there whom I like and respect who I'm certain voted Trump.
        That is what he said. He said he isnt a coward because he didnt vote for Trump in a state that was deep red. I think you read it wrong...

Trump Supporters Tweeting Anti Semetic Messages to Emmy Rossum

Just remember though racism was a not the reason Trump got elected. Steve Bannon must be so pleased.

#thanksmichigan #thankswiscosnin
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          Hillary received just under 28% in ND as compared to the President's 39% in 2012. All counties except for where Standing Rocks is and another reservation county in the north were red.
          Standing Rock Sioux (Sioux County, on SD border) and Turtle Mountain Chippewa (Rollette County, on Canadian border) were the only two blue.

The other two reservations:
          - the Spirit Lake Sioux were the lightest red county on the map (south of Turtle Mountain)
          - the Three Affiliated Tribes (Mandan, Hidatsa, Arikara), on the Fort Berthold Reservation, with vast oil reserves under them, were just another western red county
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Not a Trumpster.
            I've brought in articles on Kim Jong Un -- so I'm North Korean too?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              I saw David McCullough on 60 minutes a few years back and he said that since the formation of our country people have been saying we're going to hell.

The thing that concerns me more than anything else, and it never gets talked about, is that the national debt has quadrupled since the turn of the century. Apparently Trump wants to lower taxes but I'm not sure how on earth that makes any sense. I'm sure all of us would love to pay less taxes but we can't continue to go further and further in debt. At some point there are going to have to be significant changes to both sides of the P&L, and I hoped this is something he would confront, but it sounds like at this point he isn't going to.
              And you can't just declare bankruptcy and start over on this one.
              Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                I've brought in articles on Kim Jong Un -- so I'm North Korean too?
                It is a bit weird that you quote the Daily Mail as if it was legit. Even Fish has a lighter touch; he'd probably blanch at the Washington Times.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  NY Times has some deeper demographics breakdowns from last week.
                  http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...olls.html?_r=0

The one that gets me: White college graduates were still 49/45 Trump.

The most telling one: Residence. It is an urban/rural disconnect with the suburbs as the pseudo-DMZ.
                  Also take a look at the connection to "sanctuary" cities and counties, where illegals vote. They went much closer towards, or flipped to, Clinton.

Comment

Rudy or John Bolton being floated as Secretary of State.
                    Jeff Sessions being floated as Attorney General.
                    Rudy apparently turned down Attorney General.
                    The kids are going to run daddy's company (no blind trust) and are being given Top Security Clearance.
                    Bannon in the White House.

Have we seen enough now to make a judgement?

Americans are ****ing stupid.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Populism—ostensibly a belief in the rights, wisdom, or virtues of the common people—often requires a bogeyman, be it an existing government, the supposed cultural elite, the media, or a particular ethnic, racial, or religious group.
                      Like I've said, every political actor needs a talisman to waive about to inspire awe.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...world-ivjisbhu

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        The kids are going to run daddy's company (no blind trust) and are being given Top Security Clearance.
                        That is not how it works. Trump is automatically cleared by the will of the people. The Boys from Brasil have to go through the normal clearance process. And here's the thing: that requires full disclosure of all foreign contacts as well as an anal probe of a financial disclosure, and if they lie it's a felony. So yeah, if they want it, let's do that.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          It is a bit weird that you quote the Daily Mail as if it was legit. Even Fish has a lighter touch; he'd probably blanch at the Washington Times.
                          I read the Daily Mail. I'll read the WashTimes or Bloomberg. And I just came back from the DailyKos.

Diversity, Kep, diversity.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

That is not how it works. Trump is automatically cleared by the will of the people. The Boys from Brasil have to go through the normal clearance process. And here's the thing: that requires full disclosure of all foreign contacts as well as an anal probe of a financial disclosure. So yeah, if they want it, let's do that.
                            WRONG. As soon as he's President he can grant it. So, if they don't get it now they'll get it later.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That is not how it works. Trump is automatically cleared by the will of the people. The Boys from Brasil have to go through the normal clearance process. And here's the thing: that requires full disclosure of all foreign contacts as well as an anal probe of a financial disclosure, and if they lie it's a felony. So yeah, if they want it, let's do that.
                              Don't forget the polygraph.

Comment

Exactly.
                                My guess: When they figure it out, Trump will give them clearance by ... (wait for it) ... Executive Order. Heads on the right will burst.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X