X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So the other day I told you about my karate instructor whose daughter is at Depaul...her daughter just had racist stuff yelled at her in a CVS in Chicago. I know her daughter quite well...she is soft spoken and never engages. Also, she is a 4th degree Black Belt and one of the best point fighters in the world...they are lucky she doesnt have a temper.

This is not ok...
    Sure they're lucky. Until they pull a gun on her. Which is the next step.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

http://moviepilot.com/p/south-park-e...o-donald-trump

South Park had to rewrite the episode.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        If you vote for a racist then you are racist. Period. If you vote for a sexist. You are sexist.

And IMO they're all deplorable. Every last one of them.
        There must be a lot of sexist women in the U.S.

Don't waste all kinds of time and energy holding on to bitterness and anger, not worth it one bit.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Don't waste all kinds of time and energy holding on to bitterness and anger, not worth it one bit.
          There are. There's one in my family.

Comment

Scooby,

The story at the U might be a fake. (it isnt looking good) The police have no record of it and apparently she took down her post.

Any person who is faking this crap is scum. You are nothing but attention seeking sickos that are making it harder for the people who actually are dealing with this stuff.
            It is extremely aggravating. No doubt there are thousands of minorities hearing the muttered epithets, the little shoves, denials of service, and worse in certain areas of the country. Then these false reports are trotted out as proof that racism is a myth, and all I see on Facebook is the video of the guy with a Trump sticker getting dragged out of his car and kicked across the street as proof that all blacks are criminal thugs.
            The false reports do more damage than anything. It should be so obvious. Don't be stupid.
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              Don't be stupid.
              Yes, and while we're all trying not to be stupid the next leader of the free world jammed a stick in the hornets nest. I wonder which will have the biggest impact?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Sure they're lucky. Until they pull a gun on her. Which is the next step.
                Trust me when I say this...it wouldnt matter.

Not the point though...the point is this crap is spreading everywhere. Even if you assume half the stories are bogus there is way too many.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trust me when I say this...it wouldnt matter.

Not the point though...the point is this crap is spreading everywhere. Even if you assume half the stories are bogus there is way too many.
                  Well, if that's true she has my deepest admiration. Good for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Well lots of women voted against the ERA as well. Some women believe their place is to be subjugated.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

There are. There are also racist minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        In good news, Howard Dean is running for DNC chair.
                        and people are already unhappy about that (problematic lobbyist connections)

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          If you vote for a sexist. You are sexist.

And IMO they're all deplorable. Every last one of them.
                          Mookie still feels dirty that he voted for bubba
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                            There are. There are also racist minorities.
                            #implicitbias
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              and people are already unhappy about that (problematic lobbyist connections)
                              I am on the Ellison Bandwagon! (not just cause he is my rep now )
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                It's wasn't a KMA! It was a big FU!
                                Sure. We all gotta cater to the rednecks.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X