X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    My bad. The last couple of weeks have been a blur of work. Makes you wonder if they had two story lines prepared.
    In 2008, they did not. They would have mentioned in a note that if McCain had won, they would still show the episode but have a disclaimer about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      My bad. The last couple of weeks have been a blur of work. Makes you wonder if they had two story lines prepared.
      Production runs at that show till airtime practically. It's been reported many times.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Production runs at that show till airtime practically. It's been reported many times.
        And much of that episode would have been able to be used, regardless of the outcome.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          No I know...my problem isnt with you it is with the Dems themselves who ignored what everyone was telling them. Last night I posted an article from a Dem Legislator in Michigan who warned them what was going on and that they needed to get there and start talking to the people. They ignored it. The Dems need to re-engage.
          The Dems need a full blown overhaul.

1. Have the Clintons and the other major Third Way Dems "gracefully" GTFO. She's the biggest reason why they lost.

2. Engage with the white working class but with a caveat: We're going to guarantee equality. That means we're not budging on the social issues. If you don't like "PC" stuff, this discussion is over.

3. 50 state strategy. Every office in every state. It's absolutely ridiculous that people like Lisa Murkowski or Don Young get reelected, despite how unpopular they are because the Dems can't find a quality candidate and the DNC doesn't care about "Red States".

4. Vote! Every election! This is the one major change that has to happen. Dems have to vote in every election.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            The Dems need a full blown overhaul.

1. Have the Clintons and the other major Third Way Dems "gracefully" GTFO. She's the biggest reason why they lost.

2. Engage with the white working class but with a caveat: We're going to guarantee equality. That means we're not budging on the social issues. If you don't like "PC" stuff, this discussion is over.

3. 50 state strategy. Every office in every state. It's absolutely ridiculous that people like Lisa Murkowski or Don Young get reelected, despite how unpopular they are because the Dems can't find a quality candidate and the DNC doesn't care about "Red States".

4. Vote! Every election! This is the one major change that has to happen. Dems have to vote in every election.
            If you're going to guarantee equality, then you need to dump the vindictive prima donnas that intentionally paint themselves as a victim in order to get attention, and then use your discriminatory "equality measures" as a crutch to get ahead. If we had true equality, we wouldn't even be talking about separations.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              If you're going to guarantee equality, then you need to dump the vindictive prima donnas that intentionally paint themselves as a victim in order to get attention, and then use your discriminatory "equality measures" as a crutch to get ahead. If we had true equality, we wouldn't even be talking about separations.
              4chan is that way. ---->
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                4chan is that way. ---->
                Keep trying to shuffle off the truth tellers. Or maybe go to your "safe space". The fact of the matter is, people have awoken to see what really happens behind the façade you have displayed, and it's time to stop deflecting your issues on a scapegoat.

Comment

Keep trying to shuffle off the truth tellers. Or maybe go to your "safe space". The fact of the matter is, people have awoken to see what really happens behind the façade you have displayed, and it's time to stop deflecting your issues on a scapegoat.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

As annoying as this can be, it's somewhat nice to have an alt right representative to see how warped their thinking is.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

The only swamp that needs to be drained is the one full of 10-year-old boys who grab the vaginas of 10-year-old girls because "Trump did it, so can I."

Comment

And here's another thing I have found to be true. Obamacare is a fine example.

Democrats passed that law and didn't get the proper funding, oversight, or implementation dollars they needed. They had one bite at the apple. The law was DOOMED to fail the minute they passed it because they were never going to get anything for it after it was passed.

Same with DODD FRANK and any of the EPA stuff they've done.

The other side plays starve the government. And it works. Cause it makes the Government look incompetent.

And, if you've EVER worked on an under budget project before you know I'm right.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The Oracle of Omaha speaks.

... there are a lot of things said in campaigns that don’t happen after the election,” he (Buffett) said.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Awesome. This is so awesome I can't even describe it. Thanks for posting that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Obvious statement is obvious.

Except to 60,071,650 Americans.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Keep trying to convince us all you arent a full blown nutjob that is happy a racist lunatic won.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X