This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

In bad news, Trump, the outsider, who wants to drain the swamp in Washington, is loading up his transition team with lobbyists who represent clients in the areas they are charged with filling positions in. Yup, he's gonna end corruption and pay for play in Washington.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/us...ttom-well&_r=1
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      In good news, Howard Dean is running for DNC chair.
      Not if you ask Warren and Bernie who both are completely against him. Apparently he has some rather shady dealings they dont want to deal with...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In bad news, Trump, the outsider, who wants to drain the swamp in Washington, is loading up his transition team with lobbyists who represent clients in the areas they are charged with filling positions in. Yup, he's gonna end corruption and pay for play in Washington.

Like I said...hemlock for a headache.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Like I said...hemlock for a headache.
          And this I 5,000,456% agree with.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

From the article.

“This is one of the reasons you had such anger among voters — people rigging the system, gaming the system,” Mr. Freed said. “This represents more of the same.”
            From me.

Hey Trump. You're a ****ing hypocrite.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              From the article.

From me.
              Head to Twitter

Hashtag McConnell's*****
              Hashtag Ryan's*****

Be a trend setter.

Maybe tD will drop a nuke on them
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Another article for those of you who care enough to figure out why Trump won the election. I can't wait till this lady finds out that Trump isn't going to do anything to help her either. It's going to be so awesome when that happens.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ted-for-trump/

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Another article for those of you who care enough to figure out why Trump won the election. I can't wait till this lady finds out that Trump isn't going to do anything to help her either. It's going to be so awesome when that happens.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ted-for-trump/
                  These are the people, who like Kepler, thinks there is still a logical/pragmatic wing of the Republican Party.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    These are the people, who like Kepler, thinks there is still a logical/pragmatic wing of the Republican Party.
                    Yes, and like I'm trying to tell everyone here you can't tell them any different. It appears that all Hillary had to do was get out the vote. Instead people stayed home. And they'll be the ones whining the most. You think I'm whining? Just wait.

Comment

I missed it before so I just watched South Park Season 20 Episode 7.

They picked Giant ****** (Trump) 286, Turd Sandwich (Clinton) 218.

That episode originally ran six days before the election.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Yes, and like I'm trying to tell everyone here you can't tell them any different. It appears that all Hillary had to do was get out the vote. Instead people stayed home. And they'll be the ones whining the most. You think I'm whining? Just wait.
                        No I know...my problem isnt with you it is with the Dems themselves who ignored what everyone was telling them. Last night I posted an article from a Dem Legislator in Michigan who warned them what was going on and that they needed to get there and start talking to the people. They ignored it. The Dems need to re-engage.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          I missed it before so I just watched South Park Season 20 Episode 7.

They picked Giant ****** (Trump) 286, Turd Sandwich (Clinton) 218.

That episode originally ran six days before the election.
                          No it didn't. It first ran on Wednesday. They took the previous week off.

Comment

More tolerance from the party of tolerance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfJenokrmb4

Comment

No it didn't. It first ran on Wednesday. They took the previous week off.
                              My bad. The last couple of weeks have been a blur of work. Makes you wonder if they had two story lines prepared.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                My bad. The last couple of weeks have been a blur of work. Makes you wonder if they had two story lines prepared.
                                Either that or they worked extremely fast this week.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X