X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Trump going to skate on Trump University.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...tle/ar-AAk8Rwg
    Posted that last night

Unless Jane Doe comes forward and can prove it he is safe for 4 years.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah, this is basically 2000 all over again. Last time it happened all my money was destroyed. I need to figure out what I can do this time to protect it.
      Hide it in a mattress...or hedge cause the trade war is going to tank us.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I think I may start going with the cash thing. Maybe get a fire safe for the house.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

There's no woosh involved. He voted for Trump.
          My point is...

That guy protesting in the way that he has been can't NOT VOTE.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            My point is...

That guy protesting in the way that he has been can't NOT VOTE.
            Oh, yes he can. This is America. He can do whatever the **** he wants to do. And what he did helped the President Elect get elected.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I'm thinking about gold and silver. The market and credit markets scare me.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                I'm thinking about gold and silver. The market and credit markets scare me.
                Gold is a paper tiger...dont fall for that BS.

BTW good on Drumpf for calling the wife of the cop who died...now he needs to do the same for the people who are being harassed by his followers.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well, saw on a Morning Joe video why Flint didn't vote for Hillary. Michael Moore told this story. The pipes are still poison and Barack Obama came there and drank the water like everything was ok. After that everyone stopped caring about Flint and moved on.

Michael Moore also said that 90,000 Michigan voters filled out the entire ballot but refused to vote for President.

Barack Obama screwed up there bigtime. And Hillary FAILING to use that as a campaign issue is a massive failure of liberal elitism.

And the saddest part of all? The GOP isn't going to do anything to fix those problems. They're only going to make it worse.

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wat...k-806604867876

Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    You literally said you believed that Guiliani had brain damage last week. And yet you still whined about people "piling on" about Trump.

I know you don't like it when people point out that you're a moron, so I'll just say that was a very rational decision and valid opinion.
                    Yes, I expected Trump to pick Rudy G.
                    And yes, I wondered about Rudy's health last week.

But none of that stops Trump from making that pick.

Or maybe you don't understand what "I expect" means: It does not mean I want or demand it; it means I won't be surprised when it happens. For example, after getting thrashed last Friday at Mariucci, I expected UND to lose Saturday. (I didn't want it, but wasn't surprised when it happened. <-- That was for you Handy.)
                    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-11-2016, 10:09 AM.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Yeah, this is basically 2000 all over again. Last time it happened all my money was destroyed. I need to figure out what I can do this time to protect it.
                      I have a coffee can and some space in my backyard ...
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You wanna bet on this? I bet if they privatize Social Security bankruptcies over Medical issues increases at least 25%.
                        Win-win. The banksters will love it. People will still owe them. "Jobs creators" will love it. Depresses wages.

And that's exactly why the country woke up when they saw what the illuminati were doing to them, and spoke out against it through the ballot.
                        The illuminati ain't out there assaulting blacks, Muslims, and Asians in the streets, and telling them to get out of their country.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          I have a coffee can and some space in my backyard ...
                          I may take you up on that.

Comment

I think I may start going with the cash thing. Maybe get a fire safe for the house.
                            Gold!
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Gold is a paper tiger...dont fall for that BS.

BTW good on Drumpf for calling the wife of the cop who died...now he needs to do the same for the people who are being harassed by his followers.
                              Gold!
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Well, saw on a Morning Joe video why Flint didn't vote for Hillary. Michael Moore told this story. The pipes are still poison and Barack Obama came there and drank the water like everything was ok. After that everyone stopped caring about Flint and moved on.

Michael Moore also said that 90,000 Michigan voters filled out the entire ballot but refused to vote for President.

Barack Obama screwed up there bigtime. And Hillary FAILING to use that as a campaign issue is a massive failure of liberal elitism.

And the saddest part of all? The GOP isn't going to do anything to fix those problems. They're only going to make it worse.

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wat...k-806604867876

Watch.
                                If that is true...then screw the State of Michigan. For all the crap Nader voters got what Michigan did was 100 times worse. They took hemlock to cure their headache.

It is one thing to vote 3rd party...but to leave the ballot blank ensuring your worst nightmare.

Democrats should hear that though...if they ever want Michigan blue they better realize the levels these people will go to prove their point.

I still love all the union workers that voted for Drumpf...cause the GOP is all about voting in a living wage. The Dems need to see this, to realize the selfishness of the average voter. They cant be 2000 miles away they need to see it up close.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X