• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Sec of HHS any better?
    We will probably go back to leaching out the diseases
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Apparently Keepernick didn't bother to vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Solid plan...

(he said he was going to do as much)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good. Maybe someone will attack him and tell him to go back to Africa.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Data from RCP:
            http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ele...ral/president/

Assuming the final EC is Trump 306, Clinton 232

Arizona (11 EV) - Clinton lost by 83,511 votes
            Michigan (16 EV) - Clinton lost by 11,423 votes*
            Wisconsin (10 EV) - Clinton lost by 27,257 votes

If the Ds get under 125,000 voters out in just THREE states ... it's 269-269.

*Johnson, Stein, and Castle (Constitution Party) each got more votes than that difference in Michigan.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Yeah, I am. I expected Rudy G. or Chris Christy. Or Sen Sessions.
              You literally said you believed that Guiliani had brain damage last week. And yet you still whined about people "piling on" about Trump.

I know you don't like it when people point out that you're a moron, so I'll just say that was a very rational decision and valid opinion.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                No like how your new hero just picked a Climate Change Denier as his EPA transition team leader.

How does it feel to sell out all your beliefs so we can all see the fraud you truly are. Are the voices in your head upset with you Frauddy. Go back to 4chan...
                New hero?! I didn't even vote for him! Also, you should be able to tell it's a hoax if it's being pushed like pills across the world, yet China gets a free pass on it and doesn't have to follow any of it. It's time to wake up, just like those that voted against the establishment that funds people who actually discriminate.

Comment

Data from RCP:
                  http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ele...ral/president/

Assuming the final EC is Trump 306, Clinton 232

Arizona (11 EV) - Clinton lost by 83,511 votes
                  Michigan (16 EV) - Clinton lost by 11,423 votes*
                  Wisconsin (10 EV) - Clinton lost by 27,257 votes

If the Ds get under 125,000 voters out in just THREE states ... it's 269-269.

*Johnson, Stein, and Castle (Constitution Party) each got more votes than that difference in Michigan.
                  Yeah, this is basically 2000 all over again. Last time it happened all my money was destroyed. I need to figure out what I can do this time to protect it.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He'd rather ask what his country can do for him, than what he can do for his country.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Yeah, this is basically 2000 all over again. Last time it happened all my money was destroyed. I need to figure out what I can do this time to protect it.
                      Bubba didn't scrap glass steagall again?!?!? Did he?

Or BHO put it back in? Did Pocahontas?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Trump going to skate on Trump University.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...tle/ar-AAk8Rwg

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Good. Maybe someone will attack him and tell him to go back to Africa.

Whoosh

Comment

Maddow Blog gets the Medicare issue right.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              New hero?! I didn't even vote for him! Also, you should be able to tell it's a hoax if it's being pushed like pills across the world, yet China gets a free pass on it and doesn't have to follow any of it. It's time to wake up, just like those that voted against the establishment that funds people who actually discriminate.
                              Uh huh...keep trying no one believes you Frauddy. But I bet you are king of the losers on 4chan!!

(just stop you have been completely exposed)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Whoosh
                                There's no woosh involved. He voted for Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X