X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I wonder if people will finally wake up when the first legislation starts to come through and the Cabinet from Hell is formed? I somehow doubt it.
    They wont care until it hurts them personally...you know that. Its why they dont care about wasted money of worthless hearings.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Are you really that surprised?

Just wait until he picks a Creationist as his Science adviser...
      Yeah, I am. I expected Rudy G. or Chris Christy. Or Sen Sessions.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        You didn't get the official photograph of the new Cabinet?
        Ben Carson as Surgeon General...the idea makes me vomit.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          People will do dumb things their entire life. That's why we're human and not robots or brainwashed drones. As someone said, "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

This may have been a brilliant election result or a disaster. Or it may muddle through having soring ideas and little accomplishments, or middling ideas and soaring accomplishments.

Who knows? The electorate went completely outside the box on this one. There is no precedent. We'll see.
          As a fiscal conservative/social moderate leaning left, I've about seem enough already to declare Trump the disaster many of us expected.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Christy is facing impeachment they wont be that dumb. Giuliani will be SecState or head of Homeland.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              So you say I shouldn't disagree with racists and white supremacists? That I should "tolerate" them? Eff that.
              You should punch them in the kunt.

Is that really a question??
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Sec of HHS any better?
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The jackboots are out in the streets. This is the America they wanted. this is the America they voted for.

And for those on here who say they didn't support Trump or his rhetoric, I leave two quotes.

People always look back at the rise of the Third Reich and say, "it could never happen here", "we're too smart to allow that to happen", "we'd never fall for that kind of thing".

Well just open your eyes and take a look around you. This isn't the kind of America I want to be living in. Do you?

But this is what you voted for.
                  And that's exactly why the country woke up when they saw what the illuminati were doing to them, and spoke out against it through the ballot.

Comment

Some people deserve to be looked down upon. The racist and white supremacist Trump supporters for one.

No doubt.

That group didn't turn this election though.

I'm middle left, haven't voted for a Republican since Tommy Thompson was our governor and I want to punch some far lefties in the face.

Imagine how true centrists or people who might agree on some things but lean right feel.

The far left is just as bad at being unreasonable as the far right. Both bask in their own self-righteousness and view the world in black and white.

Take a look at a black to white gradient sometime. Most of it is some shade of grey.

This election was lost in the grey.

Comment

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

What "Trump message" do we glean from this?

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/trump-c...r-condolences/

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Are you really that surprised?

Just wait until he picks a Creationist as his Science adviser...
                        Just like how John F. Kennedy was going to take his orders form the Pontiff because he practiced Roman Catholicism?

Comment

Now I have an image in my head of Carson showing up in scrubs his first day as Surgeon General.

Comment

What "Trump message" do we glean from this?

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/trump-c...r-condolences/
                            Maybe he's bi-polar?
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Chris Christie despite being under impeachment is on the list of folks getting Top Secret Security briefings. Just think a scumbag who shut down a bridge for revenge is going to be running things in our Government.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Just like how John F. Kennedy was going to take his orders form the Pontiff because he practiced Roman Catholicism?
                                No like how your new hero just picked a Climate Change Denier as his EPA transition team leader.

How does it feel to sell out all your beliefs so we can all see the fraud you truly are. Are the voices in your head upset with you Frauddy. Go back to 4chan...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X