This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    Around 60 million people voted for Trump. Do you really believe this country is overloaded with smart people, educated or otherwise? Most of Trump's voters are so stupid they are probably still trying to figure out what electricity has to do with the Electrical College.
    Good god are you dumb

(That does feel better )
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      Around 60 million people voted for Trump. Do you really believe this country is overloaded with smart people, educated or otherwise? Most of Trump's voters are so stupid they are probably still trying to figure out what electricity has to do with the Electrical College.
      Blanket statements like this are one of the reasons liberals lost. They discounted any opinions that were not their own, and insulted half the country.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Are you an anti-Trumper, Brent? Forget about whether you feel rage, were you anti-Trump going into this election?
        You're kidding, right? I thought both main candidates were garbage.

And Deutsche fan is continuing to spew the hate that s/he rips the Trumpers for spewing.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          You're kidding, right? I thought both main candidates were garbage.

And Deutsche fan is continuing to spew the hate that s/he rips the Trumpers for spewing.
          That's true. Brent was fair and balanced (really).

So is anybody surprised at the number of over the top Trump supporters that are poor winners on FB? Somebody was just talking about how bummed they were...and unprovoked someone posted 'grieve baby grieve'. Now one might say yeah...but look at how Dems were in 2008. What I remember was that Dems were pretty excited about Obama and his positive message...and not slamming pro Romney supporters. In fact, didn't Romney supporters disparage Obama supporters saying that we were worshipping him like a god?

Am I remembering this right? Is there systematic negativity going on from conservatives?
          Go Gophers!

Comment

So, Paul Ryan says that part of repealing Obamacare means we need to privatize Medicare, since it's going broke because of Obamacare. Which, first, is a blatant lie, Obamacare shored up Medicare.

But they'll do anything to further their republican agenda, and Trump will rubberstamp anything they want, as long as they don't get in the way of what he wants.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Someone has to teach them. There's a difference between education and knowing and understanding.
              Says the guy who thinks the left needs to stop looking down their noses at people.

Comment

Got this from someone who works at the University of Minnesota.

Asian American girl was attacked last night at the University of Minnesota. Told to go home and get out of America. Physically attacked her. She defended herself. She was issued a Citation. Attacker was given nothing.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                  Says the guy who thinks the left needs to stop looking down their noses at people.

They do.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Oh, and one more thing that worries me a little.

Did anyone else watch Donald's body language when he was speaking to the press with Obama? He looked terribly disinterested and bored. It was the kind of posture you see a bored husband take if he was dragged to a baby shower. Just staring off in space and to try and fool everyone that he was paying attention he would flick his attention back to Obama and raise his entire brow. That's the kid of face I make when I'm trying to feign interest.
                    I saw that...and of course he was bored he had to split attention.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      They do.
                      I agree. But that doesn't change the fact that Sic appears to be a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        We've seen this song and dance in 2008... let's see if the gloaters actually try some vigilance...
                        You know for someone who "hated both candidates" you are strutting around here like a proud peacock. Further proof you whole "conspiracy theory" agenda is nothing but a ruse. Enjoy Frauddy you got exactly what you wanted just like when you voted in the last clown this party put forth.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          So, Paul Ryan says that part of repealing Obamacare means we need to privatize Medicare, since it's going broke because of Obamacare. Which, first, is a blatant lie, Obamacare shored up Medicare.
                          That will bankrupt me as soon as I hit retirement 17 years away now. I guess I should have expected that. After all, I wasn't responsible enough with my own money.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                            They do.
                            Some people deserve to be looked down upon. The racist and white supremacist Trump supporters for one.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Nice to see they are green and recycling stories from 2000

That too suggested EV'ers cast their ballots using their conscious
                              Oh they say it every election. I remember GOPers hoping for in 2008 as well. I was more talking about the votes that have yet to be counted part.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                That will bankrupt me as soon as I hit retirement 17 years away now. I guess I should have expected that. After all, I wasn't responsible enough with my own money.
                                If Medicare is privatized, how does that make it any different than our health industry as it already exists? Privatizing it basically just does away with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X