This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Glass houses, sir. Take a good look at what the past couple administrations have been doing with the Constitution these past few years...
    Such as...
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      It's been suggested (mostly by righties but not quite entirely) that in January, Trump will ascend to the position of the Third Most Powerful Man in the World -- right behind Xi Jinping and Putin. I don't subscribe to that myself but I do see the point.
      That's ludicrous. The POTUS will likely be the most powerful person in the world until the day I die. Putin is not that powerful. The media plays him up like he actually impacts the world as much as the US does. He doesn't. People can make arguments that he got Trump elected but that's balderdash as well.

It's China, the EU, and the US. Period. And really the EU and China are still playing second fiddle to the US.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        Such as...
        This should be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          This should be entertaining.
          If by entertaining, you mean a grown man making a continued *** of himself.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Regarding president Trump's foreign policy. He has certainly taken a soft stance with Russia. And there are questions of whether Mike Pence will be the most powerful VP in history (as Trump was willing to position with other candidates). He seems to have no stomach for China, Russia, Turkey, etc treatment of their own people. After some bluster, Trump may have a particularly weak foreign policy...which by default pushes power held by foreign leaders upwards.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              Regarding president Trump's foreign policy. He has certainly taken a soft stance with Russia. And there are questions of whether Mike Pence will be the most powerful VP in history (as Trump was willing to position with other candidates). He seems to have no stomach for China, Russia, Turkey, etc treatment of their own people. After some bluster, Trump may have a particularly weak foreign policy...which by default pushes power held by foreign leaders upwards.
              It will be interesting to see how he delegates. He is not suited for complex diplomacy, so he should rely heavily on others, and he has, all along, said he would hire the best people for those jobs. But he is so self-centered and arrogant, I'm not sure he will be able to listen to counsel.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                It will be interesting to see how he delegates. He is not suited for complex diplomacy, so he should rely heavily on others, and he has, all along, said he would hire the best people for those jobs. But he is so self-centered and arrogant, I'm not sure he will be able to listen to counsel.
                I see no evidence based on hires 1 and 2 that he has a clue who the best people are for anything.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I was watching the show "Designated Survivor" last night and kept thinking to myself - "How would Trump handle these situations?" I get that it's a TV show, but there was one scene where Kiefer Sutherland (as the president) was talking to his wife up in the residence about a family matter and was called away for a meeting about an international crisis. Now, the crisis was TV fantasy, but just the idea that a president needs to be on call like that made me wonder if Trump would be like "Wait, what? I'm off duty now! What do you mean I have to interrupt something I'm doing for this??!?"

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I see no evidence based on hires 1 and 2 that he has a clue who the best people are for anything.
                    Would you say anything different had it been any other Republican to win the White House?
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Would you say anything different had it been any other Republican to win the White House?
                      Yeah, I would.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Glass houses, sir. Take a good look at what the past couple administrations have been doing with the Constitution these past few years...
                        Can you be more specific about that?

I hear people say that all the time, but when I ask for a few specific examples, they come up rather short.

Comment

Working...
                        X