X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Jonathan Pie
    The infinite regress of the screens is so perfect.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      But for god's sake, stop bringing STUPID righties on. Maher brings on guests like Coulter
      Coulter has one shocker "win" ever on Maher. Beyond that, she's made the fool. Why she keeps going back ...

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      * ... but even better is just enjoying looking at S. E. Cupp.
      I'm gonna tell Rachel you're two-timin' her ... with a conservative!
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

First, who's complaining?
        We can start with this guy:
        Rudy as SecState. Why? Because the town he was mayor in housed the UN? Or is this some 18 month "thanks" assignment before off to pasture?

The GOP has to have something better ... even Bolton would at least have a clue beyond NYC. There. I said it.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Coulter has one shocker "win" ever on Maher. Beyond that, she's made the fool. Why she keeps going back ...
          She's not made the fool, she is playing the fool. She goes back because it helps her sales.

I still believe that Coulter will retire, call a presser, and, sitting naked atop a 14-mile high pile of money, will admit she's been trolling the whole time and is actually a liberal or better yet completely apolitical. My school may have shat out a turd or two along the way, but no way could we be responsible for Ilse Koch Lite.

Rachel understands. Each of them is playing for the other team, in their own way.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

God Bless Elizabeth Warren.

http://www.warren.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=1298
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

But I do enjoy living rent free in your head.
              You're not just living there rent free, you're a friggin Land Baron
              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
              Groucho Marx
              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
              Ron White
              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
              Milo Bloom

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Xh9304rnU

Start from 36:18 and go to 37:55.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  We can start with this guy:
                  Well, forgive me. I thought you mean I was "complaining" about protesters.
                  Now, as far as Rudy, one man's complaining is another's critique of the decision.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You know Rachel swings the other way, right?

Who knows, maybe she'd join in (That sound you hear is Kep hitting the bottom of the desk.)
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                      You're not just living there rent free, you're a friggin Land Baron
                      What's this you say about me having some rent free land that's bar... nevermind.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        It was amazing that his statement said he lacked experience didn't want to be a hindrance to the President's team. YOU RAN FOR F-CKING PRESIDENT, DIDN'T YOU THINK YOUR LACK OF EXPERIENCE MIGHT BE A F-CKING "HINDRANCE" IN THAT OFFICE!!!!????

Dude is obviously injured and/or ill. He achieved great things but now he's a walking door stop. Something awful happened to him.
                        It might just be a kind way of saying, "who wants to be Education Secretary, especially in an administration with substantial risk of failure."
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          It might just be a kind way of saying, "who wants to be Education Secretary, especially in an administration with substantial risk of failure."
                          You know, that makes me wonder. Is Trump like HIV? It's not the HIV that will kill us all, it's the opportunistic infection that he's letting in the door with his buffoonery. Of course, when I say opportunistic infections, I mean the neo- and theocons he's filling up his cabinet with.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I appreciate Sen. Warren doing that, and I assume she'd have put out a similar letter for a Clinton transition team. I'm not as worried about the folks with pure business backgrounds (see: H. Hamm*) as much as the known lobbyists. Putting lobbyists in play is the opposite of what Trump said he'd do.

*Full disclosure: I have a soft spot for Harold Hamm.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              What's Trump's position on the Dept. of Ed? Remember, some in the GOP (and further right) want to eliminate it.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I appreciate Sen. Warren doing that, and I assume she'd have put out a similar letter for a Clinton transition team. I'm not as worried about the folks with pure business backgrounds (see: H. Hamm*) as much as the known lobbyists. Putting lobbyists in play is the opposite of what Trump said he'd do.

*Full disclosure: I have a soft spot for Harold Hamm.

This isn't meant to be snarky, but it's going to come off very snarky.

Are we going to have to go through this entire Trump transition by comparing him to Hillary? Why can't his bag cabinet of dicks be judged on its own merits?
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X