• Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

I only read stories on Clickhole.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/up...smtyp=cur&_r=0

I read the NY Times. Here's another article on why the Obamacare lies Mr. Trump has been spewing are going to be so entertaining come repeal/replace time. It becomes clearer and clearer every article I read how much the Government has epic failed it's Constituents on Health Care.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        just saw the rock is not ruling out a presidential campaign in the future.....
        "Tell me, Future Boy, who's President of the United States in 1985?"
        "Ronald Reagan."
        "Ronald Reagan, the actor? I suppose Jane Wyman is the First Lady!"
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          "Tell me, Future Boy, who's President of the United States in 1985?"
          "Ronald Reagan."
          "Ronald Reagan, the actor? I suppose Jane Wyman is the First Lady!"
          The Simpsons predicted Trump.

We should be very, very careful who we predict to be president in 2032.
          Last edited by Kepler; 11-15-2016, 12:44 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            The Simpsons predicted Trump.

We should be very, very careful who we predict to be president in 2032.
            I don't think Back to the Future was so much predicting things as it was playing on the then-state of things.

Also, did anyone see the opening credits to The Simpsons. They weren't happy about their clairvoyance.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

I don't think Back to the Future was so much predicting things as it was playing on the then-state of things.
              I know. That's why I was talking about a different thing.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Also, did anyone see the opening credits to The Simpsons. They weren't happy about their clairvoyance.
                http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/d...6bHu2jJnT8.jpg
                Cornell University

Comment

Glenn Beck Thinks Bannon is a "Terrifying Man"

Think about that for a second...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Glenn Beck Thinks Bannon is a "Terrifying Man"

Think about that for a second...
                    Isn't it great? To think that I actually have found Glenn Beck a voice of sanity over the last 6 months. He was on with Lawrence O'Donnell before the election and I found him rational for the first time. I guess the trend continues.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Isn't it great? To think that I actually have found Glenn Beck a voice of sanity over the last 6 months. He was on with Lawrence O'Donnell before the election and I found him rational for the first time. I guess the trend continues.
                      The meds must be working for Beck. I have trouble listening to Beck since his crying breakdowns all seem so scripted.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Nice planet.

In his victory speech Wednesday morning, President-elect Trump tried to strike a conciliatory tone and promised to be “president of all Americans” — a departure from his campaign’s rhetoric. He repeated the same message Saturday morning on Twitter. But evidence of division and vitriol seems to have intensified as thousands have joined a wave of anti-Trump protests across the country and reports of threats against Muslims, immigrants and other people of color have popped up in several communities.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, there have been more than 200 incidents of harassment and intimidation since Trump was elected. Many were directed toward African Americans, immigrants, Muslims and the LGBT community.
                        FARK said it best: "You guys lost, get over it," says group waving Confederate flags.
                        Cornell University

Comment

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, there have been more than 200 incidents of harassment and intimidation since Trump was elected.
                          The following is one of those questions that I'm really not sure I want the answer to, but still need to ask:

What is a normal* week** for number of incidents of harassment and intimidation per the SPLC?

*There's nothing "normal" or "usual" about said behavior; I needed a word. "Average"? That doesn't feel good either ...
                          **Election Day to today: a week.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Nice planet.

FARK said it best: "You guys lost, get over it," says group waving Confederate flags.
                            It was never about racism. Just an Ape in Heels.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              My favorite Glenn Beck moment was when he had the founder of Sam Adams Brewery on his show (CNN at the time, IIRC). The Sam Adams guy was talking about what led to his company's success and brought out a bottle of their Lager, opened it and poured it into a mug, describing its characteristics. You could see Glenn get physically uncomfortable at the time, and then when the Sam Adams guy offered him a sip, he was practically falling out of his chair backwards to get away from it all. The brewery man didn't realize what was happening, kept insisting on Glenn trying it, and Glenn steadfastly refusing to do so. The Sam Adams guy had no idea that Glenn was an AA man and it made for some of the funniest TV I've ever seen. (Yes, I'm a bad person.)

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                The meds must be working for Beck. I have trouble listening to Beck since his crying breakdowns all seem so scripted.
                                Well I think part of it is guys like Bannon "Out Becked" Beck. He used to be the farthest Right voice playing the part Frauddy does around here. (taking stuff off infowars and blowing it up to YUUUUUGE proportions) Now there are multiple people farther Right doing it much better. Basically he is Faux News and guys like Bannon and some other Trump surrogates are 4chan. His only choices were to go completely off the cliff or get a new schtick.

He has gone back to the way he was before he went on Faux. Hell he even said nice things about Obama
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X