X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    mookie has the Yellow Fever, you got a thing for mannish women?
    If Rachel is mannish, what does that make Kellyanne? Good grief, she looked like the world's ugliest cougar in that article Kep posted above.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      If Rachel is mannish, what does that make Kellyanne? Good grief, she looked like the world's ugliest cougar in that article Kep posted above.
      She has not aged well. But she doesn't look mannish. Crone-ish, perhaps.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        I'd heard 1/3 on XM-POTUS but 1/4 is best I can find.
        If they all did it all Trump would have to do is not backfill the jobs and he's "cut government spending".
        There's a hiring freeze in place right now. Son #3 is a Fed employee and told my wife and I that this past weekend.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          mookie has the Yellow Fever, you got a thing for mannish women?
          Lesbian and mannish are entirely different things.

Rachel has the two sexiest characteristics any woman can have: brains and a sense of humor. Everything* else is perishable goods.

* Well, money doesn't hurt either. And she's got the hat trick!
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

She's Matthew Modine's doppelganger.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Australia was all out for 85 in the first innings in the current test vs. South Africa.

They're 121-2 in their second innings. SA got 325 in their at bat.
              Australia lost 8 for 40 tomorrow morning and lost the game by over an innings. Abbott and Rabada were absolutely brilliant.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Yeah Keep Telling Yourself You Arent Racist

“It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady back in the White House. I’m tired of seeing a Ape in heels,” according to NBC affiliate WSAZ.
                She took it down and when confronted she said:

“My comment was not intended to be racist at all,” Whaling said in a statement to The Washington Post. “I was referring to my day being made for change in the White House! I am truly sorry for any hard feeling this may have caused! Those who know me know that I’m not of any way racist!

“Again, I would like to apologize for this getting out of hand!”
                And then:

However, Taylor told the news station that the public response had become a “hate crime against me,” explaining that she and her children had received death threats. She said she is planning to file a lawsuit against people who have slandered or libeled her, according to the news station.
                So you call the first lady an "Ape", get called out for it, say it isnt racist and that now the reaction is a hate crime. How stupid are these people?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good Lord
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Australia lost 8 for 40 tomorrow morning and lost the game by over an innings. Abbott and Rabada were absolutely brilliant.
                    Do you have Willow on your cable system?

Now for the important stuff...
                    Rumors are tipping John Bolton as SecState.
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Are you really that surprised?
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Are you really that surprised?
                        Surprisingly, yes. Of course, the Senate must consent. At 52-48, I can see a coalition killing his chance at Foggy Bottom.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          So you call the first lady an "Ape", get called out for it, say it isnt racist and that now the reaction is a hate crime. How stupid are these people?
                          This one never gets old.

The Maple Grove stuff is awful. That's ultimately where Bernie failed and the next Bernie needs to do a lot better. The racial stuff you see there definitely isn't an economic issue.

EDIT: And AP reported that Rudy is the favorite for SecState, not Bolton.
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Yeah Keep Telling Yourself You Arent Racist

She took it down and when confronted she said:

And then:

mookie thinks hate is an easy response for this. Michelle is one beautiful broad. prefer her to melania anyday, twice on sundays
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Bolton?
                              I just heard Rudy G as SecState.

< facepalm >
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                                This one never gets old.

The Maple Grove stuff is awful. That's ultimately where Bernie failed and the next Bernie needs to do a lot better. The racial stuff you see there definitely isn't an economic issue.

EDIT: And AP reported that Rudy is the favorite for SecState, not Bolton.
                                Either of them is horrid...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X