This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Australia was all out for 85 in the first innings in the current test vs. South Africa.

They're 121-2 in their second innings. SA got 325 in their at bat.
    A better fielding display you will never see.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      This is what America voted for.
      "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." - H. L. Mencken
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
        In thinking about it a bit more, it's such a good move for Trump I should probably consider deleting the idea before it gets out.

Trump meets with the FBI, the AG, and selected members of congressional subcommittees that have investigated Hillary... and after much "serious consideration of the potential charges against her" and "For the "Good of the Country" -- he decides to pardon her.

He could totally get away with it.
        While it is a good idea...the mouthbreathers that want her in jail yesterday and elected him because of that will turn on him. Trust is fleeting...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          While it is a good idea...the mouthbreathers that want her in jail yesterday and elected him because of that will turn on him. Trust is fleeting...
          LOCK HER UP. Millions of voters can't be wrong.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I'm glad we're paying our federal employees enough to just quit based on who the CEO is. :-/

This isn't the answer.
            No it isnt...I mean it is one thing if they as you directly to to do something you cant stand but quitting now or early on wont hurt him. It hurts everyone else because it is one less check against him.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nobody's laughing now.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                In thinking about it a bit more, it's such a good move for Trump I should probably consider deleting the idea before it gets out.

Trump meets with the FBI, the AG, and selected members of congressional subcommittees that have investigated Hillary... and after much "serious consideration of the potential charges against her" and "For the "Good of the Country" -- he decides to pardon her.

He could totally get away with it.
                The Great Deal Maker would get something from the Clintons in return before cutting her completely loose.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Every Trump voter is. With glee.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I put a link to an article about that talk into one of these threads a couple days (weeks?) before the election and was summarily poo-poo'd by Rover et al because I was allegedly pimpin' Trump and Michael Moore is nuts.

I didn't vote for Trump (but could see it coming), and Michael Moore was right: We've just witnessed the biggest F-U in human history (and from the Brexit states Moore called out, no less).
                    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-14-2016, 04:13 PM.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      I put a link to an article about that talk into one of these threads a couple days (weeks) before the election and was summarily poo-poo'd by Rover.
                      Of course you were poo-poo'd. He poo-poo'd everyone who saw that the voters didn't want her. And now the suffering starts.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        He poo-poo'd everyone who saw that the voters didn't want her.
                        Mentioning that, what time's the next club meeting? I think you're down to bring pizza and I'm on for beer.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          No it isnt...I mean it is one thing if they as you directly to to do something you cant stand but quitting now or early on wont hurt him. It hurts everyone else because it is one less check against him.
                          I agree. I would also understand if we're talking about someone forced to approve contraceptive payments if his or her religion forbids it. Those kinds of moral and ethical dilemmas are important for people to make when deciding if they stay at a job. They really are. Which is not to say that they should be allowed to stay at a job and not do their dam job because their religion forbids it.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ugh. I'll watch Reverend Al for the laughs and Rachel for the eroticism. Other than that you can flush the network down the tubes.
                            mookie has the Yellow Fever, you got a thing for mannish women?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              mookie has the Yellow Fever, you got a thing for mannish women?
                              The bad news for Kep is that she's just not that into him. Sorry Kep, she's not on the market.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I'm glad we're paying our federal employees enough to just quit based on who the CEO is. :-/

This isn't the answer.
                                What? You'll make more in the private sector.

At least, that's the mantra of the wingnuts.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X