This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Trump is already shaping up to be a massive problem. Priebus and Bannon? Outside a microscopic stint in the Wisconsin state senate...these guys have absolutely no policy experience. Their resumes are of strict ideologue warriors that happened to back Trump early. And Trumps inflammatory tweets are back in force. What else do we know? He'll be heading up an owned senate and house. He's pledged to change as much as he can. And attacks on minorities are on the rise. For anyone old enough to remember 2000, we questioned whether W would be all that bad. Yep, you're being way to congenial with Clown who is way in the wrong. We're one week in and this is the worst news since 9/11 (including the crisis).
    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Many anti-Trump people ripped him for not having a plan/policies/etc (and that was justified).

Now that he's been elected, he'll magically pass anything he wants, cash in (so to speak) on ALL the left's fears? All of a sudden he has an agenda?

I'm just waiting for him to screw up and in that case I'd crucify Trump, I really am. He, to me, was the devil we didn't know. We knew what would happen if Hillary was elected.

I personally think he won't get anything done that will REALLY harm this country, and I really hope I'm right. I REALLY hope I'm right.

And I'll be right in front of the line criticizing him (and related staff) if they do something harmful.

The point is...let's see what ACTIONS happen, and stop judging on speculation.
      With all due respect, you're still trying to give yourself a pass, Brent. What we knew we would get from Hilllary was infinitely better than what we knew we would get from Trump. What we fear but do not know with Trump is whether his lack of preparedness, immaturity and impulsivity will lead to a foreign policy catastrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        With all due respect, you're still trying to give yourself a pass, Brent. What we knew we would get from Hilllary was infinitely better than what we knew we would get from Trump. What we fear but do not know with Trump is whether his lack of preparedness, immaturity and impulsivity will lead to a foreign policy catastrophe.
        We've had bad presidents before but Trump as Commander in Chief is ****ing scary
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Brent still trying to equate Hillary and Trump...

good stuff.

Comment

Palin has no business in government.
            Are you saying someone might have recently been running a side business in government while in government?

I have to say it: At least Palin was a mayor and a governor; she has more government experience than her would-be boss.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I personally think he won't get anything done that will REALLY harm this country, and I really hope I'm right. I REALLY hope I'm right.
              George W. Bush. People are so naive and no ONE learns from history. We're all going to get exactly what we deserve.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                3) Hillary didn't talk enough about the issues, ...
                Correct. Every ad I saw from Mrs. Clinton in the weeks up to the election was attacking Trump, no policy. Even in the debates things went more personal than policy.

She and her campaign got suckered by the schoolyard bully.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Are you saying someone might have recently been running a side business in government while in government?

I have to say it: At least Palin was a mayor and a half-term governor; she has more government experience than her would-be boss.
                  ftfy.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Many anti-Trump people ripped him for not having a plan/policies/etc (and that was justified).

Now that he's been elected, he'll magically pass anything he wants, cash in (so to speak) on ALL the left's fears? All of a sudden he has an agenda?

I'm just waiting for him to screw up and in that case I'd crucify Trump, I really am. He, to me, was the devil we didn't know. We knew what would happen if Hillary was elected.

And I'll be right in front of the line criticizing him (and related staff) if they do something harmful.

The point is...let's see what ACTIONS happen, and stop judging on speculation.
                    Where was the crucifixion when Obama decided to continue "the Bush wars"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      One thing we have learned the last thirty years: as long as they live in their Echo Chamber ...
                      Are we sure that echo chamber isn't NY, MA, and CA?
                      I heard this weekend that 1/3 of the Dem caucus in Congress is from those three states.

Are we sure that the echo chamber isn't defined by I-495 as it traverses Arlington and Alexandria and Bethesda and College Park?
                      Washington DC voted 96/4 for Mrs. Clinton.

Michael Moore tried to warn the Dems and was ignored.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

What is it with these Ayn Rand lunatics and their ****ing trains?
                        C'mon.
                        You swung through the hangin' breaking ball.

You could toss Trump in with Mussolini with the trains on time thing. That was Mussolini's promise*. Trump's playing the same "tell 'em what they want to hear" game, but won't deliver**.

*Spoiler: They didn't.
                        **Priebus? Swee' jeebus ... < facepalm >

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Are we sure that echo chamber isn't NY, MA, and CA?
                          I heard this weekend that 1/3 of the Dem caucus in Congress is from those three states.

Are we sure that the echo chamber isn't defined by I-495 as it traverses Arlington and Alexandria and Bethesda and College Park?
                          Washington DC voted 96/4 for Mrs. Clinton.

Michael Moore tried to warn the Dems and was ignored.
                          It's still all based on turnout. And that's why all of them are getting what they deserved. For those of us that did turn out? We just have to suffer because our like minded folks decided to sit this one out. Evidently they weren't around when George W. Bush directly affected all of our lives. Apparently they weren't around when Bullying (which is what Trump is) was accepted and the victim was always blamed.

There is no mandate. Yet I've heard them say there is now over 100 times in various media. So, I guess there will be. That being said, if the Dem side had just voted there wouldn't be an issue right now. The Senate, the Presidency, and the Supreme Court would have been in kinder, gentler hands.

I neither feel sorry, nor empathy for anyone who has their life affected by these results. NONE. You reap what you sow. I warned everyone over and over again, especially Rover that the hate for Hillary was strong. Should not have mattered. We now have a racist, misogynist, xenophobic bully in the White House.

We have reaped what we have sewn. We have gotten what we deserved. My only solace is I participated and voted against it in the most constructive way possible because I voted for the only thing that could have defeated it.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            As I understand it the debt isn't a huge issue yet, we still can borrow as much as we want on 0% interest and have a great credit rating. But you're right you don't want to increase it to the point where those things aren't true anymore.
                            The minute that interest rate goes up from 0% it's over.
                            Even 1% on $19,000,000,000,000.00 will tip everything over.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              The minute that interest rate goes up from 0% it's over.
                              Even 1% on $19,000,000,000,000.00 will tip everything over.
                              The current Republican administration has no interest in not spending lots of money.

Comment

You're correct that rhetorically it is ridiculous, because the dude is so racist that he can't even comprehend that the slave in his ****ed up scenario is an actual human being with basic civil rights.
                                Maybe he views marriage and slavery in similar light.
                                Face it, would you want to be either to him?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X