This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Has Rover been heard from or seen since last Tuesday?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Has Rover been heard from or seen since last Tuesday?
      Two or three posts. He's limited his posts to the times between Scooby's audible sobbing.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

So Steve Bannon is WH policy advisor? So much for stopping the racism...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Two or three posts. He's limited his posts to the times between Scooby's audible sobbing.
          Fy
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Tsk-tsk.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

I'm glad you can be so glib as we watch your fellow conservatives nominate and appoint one of the most racist and extremist governments we've seen in our lifetimes.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

By the way, you're better than that.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I'm glad you can be so glib as we watch your fellow conservatives nominate and appoint one of the most racist and extremist governments we've seen in our lifetimes.
                  I didn't vote for the man. I voted against him. I'm just confident in the people as a whole. People will see, hear or read about attempted or successful excessive reaching done by the administration to come - if it happens - and Congress that he'll be given opposition in at least one chamber. The pendulum will swing back to the other side before any real damage can be done. Also, the administration is going to watch the polls and Trump will keep the zealots in check. He may not have many good choices available to him for his staff, but he's not going to let them drag him into GWB approval ratings. He's too vain for that.

Comment

Guys...come on now.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      I didn't vote for the man. I voted against him. I'm just confident in the people as a whole. People will see, hear or read about attempted or successful excessive reaching done by the administration to come - if it happens - and Congress that he'll be given opposition in at least one chamber. The pendulum will swing back to the other side before any real damage can be done. Also, the administration is going to watch the polls and Trump will keep the zealots in check. He may not have many good choices available to him for his staff, but he's not going to let them drag him into GWB approval ratings. He's too vain for that.
                      He's appointing a cabinet of zealots. He's not keeping them in check, he's empowering them. Palin, Bannon, Giuliani.

He already has GWB approval ratings. He has for a while.
                      Code:

Comment

This sounds promising!

“Bannon is going to be keeper of the image of Trump as a fighter against the status quo, and Reince is going to utilize his personal connections with the speaker and others, to make the trains run on time,” said Ken Blackwell, a former Ohio state official and a member of the Trump transition team.
                        What is it with these Ayn Rand lunatics and their ****ing trains?
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

So he's not a fighter against the status quo, that's just an "image" that needs to be displayed. Got it.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            He's appointing a cabinet of zealots. He's not keeping them in check, he's empowering them. Palin, Bannon, Giuliani.

He already has GWB approval ratings. He has for a while.
                            I've only seen two officially announced positions having been filled for Bannon and Priebus - outside of his family in the transition posts. Every other job has a list of rumored names, including Giuliani and Palin. Giuliani is likely, but not Palin. He can't be so blind to reality as to hire her.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post

What is it with these Ayn Rand lunatics and their ****ing trains?
                              you loonie libs loves trains!!!! this is right up yer alley
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                you loonie libs loves trains!!!! this is right up yer alley
                                I thought that you were going to say it was right on track.

Comment

Working...
                                X