X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign XXVI: The Drumpf World Order

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Politicians lie. In other news, the sun rose in the east this morning ...

Lying under oath? Completely unacceptable (from either side).
    So then you disavow Colin Powell for lying in front of Congress?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Powell. Meh. He turned politician while still in uniform (see: politicians lie, but they better not under oath).

Schwarzkopf!
      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-11-2016, 02:42 PM.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Powell can burn in hell for that. Crispy.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This is so awesome.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/1...using-vouchers

“Paul Ryan just announced that as part of repealing Obamacare he plans to phase out Medicare and replace it with private insurance for retirees.”
          Enjoy. You can't imagine how awesome I think this is, it's the greatest.

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/11/paul...gut-obamacare/
          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 11-11-2016, 02:58 PM.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

But none of that stops Trump from making that pick.
            Not posting every BS emailz! article you could find and complaining that everyone was "piling on" poor Donald Trump might have. That's the beast you helped create. Hope you enjoy Jamie Dimon.

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

2. Engage with the white working class but with a caveat: We're going to guarantee equality. That means we're not budging on the social issues. If you don't like "PC" stuff, this discussion is over.
            That was what the election on Tuesday was for. It could not have been any more about that, unless Mark Burnett had actually had the spine to release the videos we all know exist. I'm not sure what you think "....and this time I mean it!" is going to accomplish.

People can blame the tiny number of Democrats that didn't vote in Michigan--even though those EVs wouldn't have changed the result--and they're not incorrect about it. But it's way too narrow to only blame them. Again, this was not a Republican/Democrat issue. There were three choices on the presidential ballot this year. A) Fascism B)Not Fascism C) Meh, whatever. B should have won in a landslide, but that wasn't the case. All of the people, regardless of affiliation or ideology, that didn't make that happen because they picked C are equally guilty.
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              This is so awesome.

This should end well...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...ul-ryan-231216

There's the GOP saying leave the policy to Paul Ryan.

So awesome. It's like half the country had no ****ing clue what they were doing on Tuesday. It's beyond fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  Not posting every BS emailz! article you could find and complaining that everyone was "piling on" poor Donald Trump might have. That's the beast you helped create.
                  Me, posting here, created Donald Trump.

Dang. To only truly have such power ...

Reality is me, posting here, was an ignored cautionary that Trump was real and could win.

Remember "Who. Shows. Up."? Just 125,000 votes spread across three states and the outcome would be different. They didn't show up. Surely I caused that as well.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    Not posting every BS emailz! article you could find and complaining that everyone was "piling on" poor Donald Trump might have. That's the beast you helped create. Hope you enjoy Jamie Dimon.

That was what the election on Tuesday was for. It could not have been any more about that, unless Mark Burnett had actually had the spine to release the videos we all know exist. I'm not sure what you think "....and this time I mean it!" is going to accomplish.

People can blame the tiny number of Democrats that didn't vote in Michigan--even though those EVs wouldn't have changed the result--and they're not incorrect about it. But it's way too narrow to only blame them. Again, this was not a Republican/Democrat issue. There were three choices on the presidential ballot this year. A) Fascism B)Not Fascism C) Meh, whatever. B should have won in a landslide, but that wasn't the case. All of the people, regardless of affiliation or ideology, that didn't make that happen because they picked C are equally guilty.
                    So in 24 hours we've gone from if you voted for Trump you're a racist/fascist to if you didn't vote for Hillary you're a racist/fascist?
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      So in 24 hours we've gone from if you voted for Trump you're a racist/fascist to if you didn't vote for Hillary you're a racist/fascist?
                      Didn't take me 24 ****ing hours to get there. I was there in 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        This is so awesome.

I'm guessing Paul and Don haven't spoken in the last few minutes ...

President-elect Trump willing to keep parts of ObamaCare
                        http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...obamacare.html

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I'm guessing Paul and Don haven't spoken in the last few minutes ...

President-elect Trump willing to keep parts of ObamaCare
                          http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...obamacare.html
                          That has nothing to do with Medicare. And, I read in the paper today you can't gut Obamacare and keep those two provisions in place. It's impossible.

Here's that article.

http://www.startribune.com/repeal-of...bad/400768651/

Comment

Scoob, the key is "The Great Negotiator", "The Great Deal Maker*", is already backpedaling.

*He's the greatest. Best deals ever. Every great deal is great and it's gonna be yuuuuge. Even ones with Jhina.**

**That's called cynicism and sarcasm. I think some of you miss that at times.
                            Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-11-2016, 03:25 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Several posters have taken that incorrect line of thinking. They're wrong, but fail to comprehend that they are.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Several posters have taken that incorrect line of thinking. They're wrong, but fail to comprehend that they are.
                                Oh, really? You should see my opinion on Nader voters.

Comment

Working...
                                X